Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Sad to be worried about Juve missing on a player who's doing well at the Euros. Should have got him in 2020 summer or even last winter instead of letting him waste another year at Sassuolo when Juve needed a quality mid.
You do realise there are 3 parties that must agree in a transfer, right?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
You do realise there are 3 parties that must agree in a transfer, right?
Imo Sassuolo had hoped for a top 4 challenge in 2020/21 after there decent run in 2019/20, that's why there was hesitation from their part. Juve could have forced the issue in winter transfer, once that was out of the equation.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Shit on players when they are meh and fapping over them when they score. Worst kind of people.

I'm not conviced yet, despite this match and sperm of sea that everyone makes tonight, but seeing our links he's probably one of the better signings we can make seeing how we already lost ("lost") de Paul.

Good performance tonight, though. Still, I won't comment much because I haven't see him more than 4-5 times and in almost all of those matches he was average.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Shit on players when they are meh and fapping over them when they score. Worst kind of people.

I'm not conviced yet, despite this match and sperm of sea that everyone makes tonight, but seeing our links he's probably one of the better signings we can make seeing how we already lost ("lost") de Paul.

Good performance tonight, though. Still, I won't comment much because I haven't see him more than 4-5 times and in almost all of those matches he was average.
Hasn't he had one of the best seasons of any CM in the top 5 leagues? statistics wise at least ? so its far from just tonight

Ive been sold on him since since that Netherlands friendly last September

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

If he scores couple of more goals against Wales or Ukraine will you still be opposed to signing him

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not a numbers guy, I don't give much importance to numbers. I didn't like huge chunk of months with Morata yet he had incredible numbers.
Nah. Because it’s not just about goals and assists with a mid, stats tell a bit better picture for a CM. People look at passes, accuracy, average length, forward/back, long balls, tackles, blocks, interceptions, chances created, etc etc etc.

Anyways, exact opposite of what you said above for me. Every time I’ve watched this guy the past two years he has impressed me a lot. Going to be a massive player for some club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)