Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thought he started really poorly but improved in the second half and played a nice pass before the 1st goal.

I think he has strangely become overhyped by people saying he is underrated so much, if that makes sense.
Think we have to take his performances for Italy with a slight pinch of salt, especially with Jorginho in what is considered as Locatelli's best position in midfield

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wait, you're a Locatelli fanboy now right? Cuz he was on Tici's list

When Dybala leaves why don't you go for Badass Locatelli?
I never said I was a fanboy, but if we're after a regista is there really other options on the market? I was even supporting the idea of jorginho last summer when we were heavily linked with him too, as for locatelli I'd certainly take him over pjanic for the role at least he has physical build about him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I never said I was a fanboy, but if we're after a regista is there really other options on the market? I was even supporting the idea of jorginho last summer when we were heavily linked with him too, as for locatelli I'd certainly take him over pjanic for the role at least he has physical build about him.
Ah, I see you've really thought this through

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Think we have to take his performances for Italy with a slight pinch of salt, especially with Jorginho in what is considered as Locatelli's best position in midfield
i wasn't judging him purely on today. I like him but think he has become overhyped recently and not a guarantee to be a success here, which some seem to think.

I agree his role for Italy isn't ideal or where we'd play him but he did start poorly and gave the ball away a few times, which weren't really down to the position he was playing.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Only in this forum is Locatelli's best position considered regista. He always plays mezzala for Mancini, the one time he played regista was his first bad match for Italy. At Sassuolo he plays vertically, in a double pivot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)