Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The lack of trust in youngsters is killing us. We wanted Locatelli long time ago when cost was probably like 7-8 million. We could have brought in Verratti for just 3,5 million when he was at Pescara.

Now if we give out Rovella or Fagioli for peanuts then we just continue with the same policy. So fucking dumb.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rovella would do great Sassuolo, we need a buy back option if that is the case
That always haunts us. Why the hell any young player would ever come here is beyond me. Especially one that we use back and forth as bait at other clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

The lack of trust in youngsters is killing us. We wanted Locatelli long time ago when cost was probably like 7-8 million. We could have brought in Verratti for just 3,5 million when he was at Pescara.

Now if we give out Rovella or Fagioli for peanuts then we just continue with the same policy. So fucking dumb.
100%.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Faioli is young and we don't get rovella next season. We need mids and we need them now dammit
Ok - two problems here.

1.) We have, potentially, two DECENT YOUNG ITALIAN mids on our hands. Why give them up? We will eventually get Rovella until we throw him in a deal like this.
2.) We continually put ourselves in this position where we let players go with "buy back" options but they never develop at these crappy clubs and when they do, we lose them (i.e. Romero we had, lost, and is now a good player)

Let's see here...spend top dollar on a mid every time we need one, or develop our own to slot into the team and buy occasionally a top dollar mid. Not sustainable. It is absolutely hilarious to me to watch these foreign clubs mop up league talent (referring to Verratti that could have been bought for peanuts) and possibly Locatelli where we finally get some decent youth talent only to see them go to hell in a hand basket at another club that decides not to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)