Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Juve want to bring Rovella back to include him in the Locatelli deal who is target #1 for Juve.

If he's a priority signing...:scared:
For the DM/regista position? I'd say it sounds much better than washed up Pjanic.

Obviously, let's hope he won't be the only CM that we bring. Rovella going there leaves some cash in Juve's pockets I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll absolutely need a buy back option on Rovella tho. He's a very interesting kid.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Juve want to bring Rovella back to include him in the Locatelli deal who is target #1 for Juve.

If he's a priority signing...:scared:
If Ronaldo stays, I really can't see anything more. Locatelli and a LB, a good one lf we are lucky. I could also see us sell Demiral and bring someone in Milinkovic if we are lucky or someone else.

If we sell Ronaldo then I could see us going for a Pogba/SMS and a Vlahovic.

Szczesny
Cuadrado
De Ligt
Bonucci
Alex Sandro

Mckennie
Locatelli
Rabiot

Chiesa
Dybala
Ronaldo

My guess, or a 4-2-3-1 with Kulusevski/Cuadrado (Danilo RB) and Locatelli-Rabiot (Bentancur/Arthur) as CM

The mercato will depend on CR7 future.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Verratti was the more obvious signing for sure. However his career has turned out disappointingly so far, especially for the Azzurri. I just checked and he has played less than 2 full games for Italy in a tournament (World Cup 2014).

You must watch a lot of PSG games or something for him to impress. I only watch them sometimes in the latter stages of CL and he is less available than Neymar :lol: I think I've seen him once in the CL knockouts in the last 4 or so years. But yeah, he's good when he plays :D

But you like them fragile, luxury players *cough* Zaniolo *cough*

Barella is legit though and in his short career I've seen more from him for the Azzurri than from Verratti.

Its no secret Verratti injury history has pretty much dampened his career ceiling so to speak, so its not a suprise you barely seen him for Italy in major competition, this is the 3rd straight tournament he goes into it injured or is missing it due to injury. Tho he generally plays the big CL games, even if there are several he missed due to same injury proness. CL is really where his type of football shines, and why we need him more then a Barella, because the intricate way he can control a game is way more impact in big games then Barella's box to box approach, who even if he exploded to the top level, really havent impressed me yet in big games (while veratti despite the insanely consistent injury history, has many times over). Besides one game vs a Pirlo led juventus that gave Inter all the space in world to counter.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Verratti was the more obvious signing for sure. However his career has turned out disappointingly so far, especially for the Azzurri. I just checked and he has played less than 2 full games for Italy in a tournament (World Cup 2014).

You must watch a lot of PSG games or something for him to impress. I only watch them sometimes in the latter stages of CL and he is less available than Neymar :lol: I think I've seen him once in the CL knockouts in the last 4 or so years. But yeah, he's good when he plays :D

But you like them fragile, luxury players *cough* Zaniolo *cough*

Barella is legit though and in his short career I've seen more from him for the Azzurri than from Verratti.
thankfully we left Zaniolo and his knees in Rome.

Locatelli has reached an agreement with Juventus for a contract until 2026 worth €3m/yr. Cherubini now will work to lower Sassuolo's demands and try to include some players in the deal. [@NicoSchira]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)