Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Eplc-wZW4AAxpMz?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

The more I watch him the more I want him here.

Just hope we don't miss on on him like with Barella.

Pogba-Locatelli-McKennie would finally be a midfield that excites.
Reminds me of Pjanic stats :lol2:...

the best Europe...

We have many locatellis in this team ... many playing in his position already ....

we need a leader CM, powerful , physical , creative on long and short and strong power shoots ...

+ i have lost the faith in Italian talents ATM

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Locatelli is a regista, #6. We have exactly ZERO players in his position.

Literally described his qualities.
How is that literally i described him and yet you placed Pogba in the formation next to him ?

+ occupying locatelli is not smart business ..you need to get rid of Benta and Aurthur first ...or Rabiot ....

then based on your formation , let's get Pogba while we at it !!

I think , keep Benta , Aurthur or Rabiot and bring Pogba .... players will complement each other

If i go with the hype like you that Locatelli is our answers , then you need to make room for him by kicking at least one player , then support him with Pogba ...!!

Zero players ... man i wish you are right ...but we have Benta, Aurthur and Rabiot ...all similar + / - ....

Locatelli will not be the make shift you hopping for ..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pogba is an excellent player but he is a bitch and he would cost more.
Pogba is more expensive, higher salary, and older. Id go for Locatelli.
No Bro. Just No. Locatelli is very good, but Pogba is on another level entirely. I can't believe people are actually having this discussion. It's like choosing Giroud when you have a chance to get Lewandowski.

Also, if we play our cards right, we can get both. Release Khedira, sell Turdeski and one of Arthur/Rabiot.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No Bro. Just No. Locatelli is very good, but Pogba is on another level entirely. I can't believe people are actually having this discussion. It's like choosing Giroud when you have a chance to get Lewandowski.

Also, if we play our cards right, we can get both. Release Khedira, sell Turdeski and one of Arthur/Rabiot.
It's not; those both are a true number 9, while Locatelli and Pogba are respectively a regista and a box-to-box; therefor not to be compared and we need both.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not; those both are a true number 9, while Locatelli and Pogba are respectively a regista and a box-to-box; therefor not to be compared and we need both.
I wasn't talking about positions per se. I was saying if you had to choose between Pogba or Locatelli, it's a no brainer. If you could only have one, you always have to go with Pogba.

However, I do agree that we need both.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I wasn't talking about positions per se. I was saying if you had to choose between Pogba or Locatelli, it's a no brainer. If you could only have one, you always have to go with Pogba.

However, I do agree that we need both.
And I'm saying you choose the one who fits the biggest need because they play different positions. And that's what is up for debate here; some people would argue we need a regista more, some would argue we need a box-to-box more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)