Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As his name suggests, maybe he had one too many and is spewing nonsense again.

- - - Updated - - -

Kulu Bentancur Locatelli arthur

could be a decent midfield
Decent being the operative word. I don't see that as a midfield that can change the outcome of games.

Also, Kulu should be deployed in the attacking third.

- - - Updated - - -

for some of you like b81 its enough to put Aouar's shirt on Locatelli and he would be on another level. But since it's LOCATELLI on the back and not AOUAR, plus sassuolo and not lyon, he's jus a rotation player. We should compare them without prejudice.
:blah: :blah: :blah: WTF are you on about?

Stop being a mental midget and calling me out while spewing absolute nonsense. Don't be a Muppet and read, absorb, comprehend what I said. I never said I am against Locatelli. I am against Locatelli as a marquee signing and a guaranteed starter, and rightfully so. One good game in a glorified friendly isn't going to change that.

Aouar is the more talented and gifted midfielder, and it's not even up for debate. Locatelli is a solid player and would be a welcome addition, as a rotational option.

- - - Updated - - -

And if Arthur sucks Locatelli is our savior?? I personally think that Arthur will do good here, but we still need someone else in midfield and thats not Locatelli.
That's not what I said. I want Aouar here, but I think Locatelli would be a decent addition, especially in rotation. Our midfield needs a complete revamp.

In an ideal world, we'd get both Aouar and Locatelli, while disposing of Khedira and Ramsey.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

89man

Sep 4, 2013
I was disappointed when we let him go but with Bennacer and now Tonali we've better options.

He's young and has time on his side but at least for now he's not the midfielder you need to challenge again in Europe.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I was disappointed when we let him go but with Bennacer and now Tonali we've better options.

He's young and has time on his side but at least for now he's not the midfielder you need to challenge again in Europe.
Locatelli not good enough to challenge in Europe, then mentions Tonali and Bennacer :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like all of the three but downplay Locatelli just because your management has been incompetent for years now is some shit kind of coping mechanism.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've said before and a while back that this guy is a good player and a valid option for us. He can be quite a dominating player in midfield with his size and all-round game. He has good vision and makes a lot of good decisions.

In Sassuolo he also tends to be aggressive and pushes forward well, which is something Juve need and will expect when dominating possession. You have to be brave and he seems to have that.

And yes, there is no fucking way that Tonali is better than Locatelli right now. Locatelli and Bennacer were the two best young CMs in the league last season.

Last edited:

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Locatelli not good enough to challenge in Europe, then mentions Tonali and Bennacer :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like all of the three but downplay Locatelli just because your management has been incompetent for years now is some shit kind of coping mechanism.
I meant for Juventus to win the Champions League. I'm not saying Locatelli isn't a good player. He had a very good season. He could and probably will get better. But he's not the marquee midfield signing you need right now.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I meant for Juventus to win the Champions League. I'm not saying Locatelli isn't a good player. He had a very good season. He could and probably will get better. But he's not the marquee midfield signing you need right now.
Just own it man, you did the same as Inter did with Zaniolo; a fuck up.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Break the bank get him and aouar, get both and close mercato. I'd be very satisfied with only having our midfield worked on as long as it's a complete revamp and rejuvenation.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Break the bank get him and aouar, get both and close mercato. I'd be very satisfied with only having our midfield worked on as long as it's a complete revamp and rejuvenation.
Not gonna happen, sorry.
Only way for it to happen is getting rid of Ramsey, Khedira+ Costa/Berna. I can see us getting rid of one of those guys, maybe two but not all of them.
The best case scenario is to get Aouar + a striker
The most realistic scenario is Locatelli or De Paul and a striker.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
for some of you like b81 its enough to put Aouar's shirt on Locatelli and he would be on another level. But since it's LOCATELLI on the back and not AOUAR, plus sassuolo and not lyon, he's jus a rotation player. We should compare them without prejudice.
I actually underrate Aouar compared to others here but come on man he is not in the same level as Locatelli.
If we have 2 choices Aouar is clearly>>>Locatelli

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I actually underrate Aouar compared to others here but come on man he is not in the same level as Locatelli.
If we have 2 choices Aouar is clearly>>>Locatelli
Yup no doubt,and i love Locatelli . But we need Aouar type of footballer more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yup no doubt,and i love Locatelli . But we need Aouar type of footballer more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yap.
The only midfielder we have who tend to go a little bit forward is Rabiot and him alone is just too much of a gamble.
Also While I might underrate Aouar, I do admit he is very intelligent in his plays. Could definitely add value to our team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)