Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Just another game where he's doing his job professionally, without a fuss, like the solid and reliable player he is...

Maybe he won't set the world on fire, but facts are he is evolving, progressing, improving... No wonder Sass don't want to lose him, and I don't mind at all if we actually manage to sign him, even if we fail to secure that big name midfielder that we so badly need...

Solid and reliable are the words describing his last season, showed it again today, a very, very nice player to have on the roster, reports say Pirlo likes him, let's see what happens...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He looked great but I don't see qualities that make him better than Rabiot or Bentancur. Would be good signing for depth and I understand the need to add a good young Italian to our squad.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Missed the game, glad he did well. What position did he play? DM or box to box?
DM !

And i agree with @K.O. i think we need box-to-box more , Arthur will play like Regista , also Benta can play there , but i really like the way Loca plays he is so calm , can keep the ball under pressure , also can tackle .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mostly the first though. Tuz only likes that overrated midget koala who is constantly injured and lately Zaniolo.
That's because they are the most special skilled Italians. Being injured is not something to do with one's talent. Dont need to overrate Locatelli by putting them in their company to be able to appreciate him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am more of a believer after this match. It was his azzurri debute against a top mid, and he dominated them like its normal afternoon.
Exactly this for me

Wasn’t 100% convinced about his quality before this game, knew he was talented for sure, but this was a real eye opener. He dominated their midfield. Super impressive. Come along way from the inconsistent, sketchy (but obviously inexperienced) player Milan were happy to sell to Sassuolo a couple of seasons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)