Manolo Gabbiadini - ST -Atalanta (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm actually getting pretty excited for this kid. The deal seems to be 3.8M + 50% of Troisi.

I don't see him as the Inzaghi type at all, but he seems to be a great finisher with a great left foot. He's very strong and physical.

I mean, in the future if we have players like Giovinco and Jovetic surrounding this guy I think he can do wonders. With Giovinco and Jovetic serving you balls :)P) right, left and centre and with this kids finishing skills I think he can be a hit here.

:weee:

*Don't kill me B81.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: He used Google to translate my name into Thai :p At least I'm hoping it's not an insult :boh: I can speak and understand the language a bit, but definitely not read and write :D

Don't worry Joe. I love how you get excited about meh players, such as this guy and to a lesser extent Rossi (he's not meh, just not as gr8 as u make him out to be) :D :dule: :heart:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Marotta can convince the supermarket guys to sell him half a banana & exchange the other half with an orange at the next supermarket to be paid for in instalments.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
3m seems to be a lot for this guy.

But oh well, loan him and see what happens. At least he has some powder in his left foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)