Manolo Gabbiadini - ST -Atalanta (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wait a minute. You are telling me we are willing to spend 4mil on his half but not 5 on Verratti's? This kid will fall into obscurity.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Wait a minute. You are telling me we are willing to spend 4mil on his half but not 5 on Verratti's? This kid will fall into obscurity.
Probably, but I have been watching him since that tourney in France every year last summers with the u23 and I see a lot of potential. He needs consistent minutes at a serie a club and if bologna or pescara gives it to him I think he has all the talent to become good for us. Let's hope he can just make that leap from prospect to consistent player.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Ermmm... Who is this guy? He scored one goal in Serie A? Signing him would mean no Destro and it's quite obvious to anyone that 12 goals is better then 1..........

So who the heck is Manolo Gabbiadini to be our "talent of the year-signing" for 4m € !?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
His name does sound like a designer line of sexy women's shoes, so he'll at least have that going for him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
That means Gabbiadini is our talent or "investment" and we will pull out of the Destro race and go for a class striker now?

.... or did we sign him because Conte knows him from his time in Atalanta 2009/2010?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
His(Destro) price is rapidly increasing by the day.

16m euros is the asking price for him now.I hope we dont end up overpaying for him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If we sign Destro (star striker or not) i really have no idea why we would go for Gabbiadini as well. To me it's either Destro or Gabbiadini.. Both are CF, both are from 1991 and since they would never be able to play together it's an either or.. And we choose Gabbiadini because Destro is argubly overhyped and only scored 12 goals because he was given the chance in Siena.

Destro is not a big name for the missing CF. Remember, Agnelli did not say he wanted quality up front, he said he wanted a shirt-seller. Torres for that sake..

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
If we sign Destro (star striker or not) i really have no idea why we would go for Gabbiadini as well. To me it's either Destro or Gabbiadini.. Both are CF, both are from 1991 and since they would never be able to play together it's an either or.. And we choose Gabbiadini because Destro is argubly overhyped and only scored 12 goals because he was given the chance in Siena.

Destro is not a big name for the missing CF. Remember, Agnelli did not say he wanted quality up front, he said he wanted a shirt-seller. Torres for that sake..
Gabbiadini will maybe go to Pescara in the Verratti deal. Im sure Conte and Marotta thinks more about Destro than Gabbiadini. If we buy Destro, its because Conte want him here next season.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Gabbiadini will maybe go to Pescara in the Verratti deal. Im sure Conte and Marotta thinks more about Destro than Gabbiadini. If we buy Destro, its because Conte want him here next season.
I just dont buy it. If Pescara want Gabbiadini they buy Gabbiadini? If we buy him for 4m € then so can Pescara? If they don't have 4m € then why not just give them 4m € on top of the regular price? Why would we do their job and sign their player? I don't get it..

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
4m for half? Hard to believe... he doesn't want to pay half of that for Verratti. He should just pay the 4m for Verratti and close this deal already.

From what I've seen of this kid, he's taller than Destro, but slower... very good finisher with the left.. he does remind me of Vieri, but I have no idea of what's the limit for him.

I don't think we can get Destro, price is too high... Gabbiadiani (4M) + Destro (15M) + Top CF (30M)??? That's just too much. I looks like if Destro is coming also, then no other CF will arrive.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
I just dont buy it. If Pescara want Gabbiadini they buy Gabbiadini? If we buy him for 4m € then so can Pescara? If they don't have 4m € then why not just give them 4m € on top of the regular price? Why would we do their job and sign their player? I don't get it..
You have to believe, that Gabbiadini has a bright future. Thats why, we are buying him. He is after all being called the next Vieri. He is a talent, and we are investing in the future. In a few years, we can always bring him back, if hes living up to the potenial. Exactly like Leali.

Destro on the other hand is pro ready. Still a talent, but he can be developed at Juve. Thats what I think, Conte and Marotta are thinking anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)