Maniche? (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I know no one trusts Soccerage (nor do I) but since everyone here posts from tribalfootball to calcio mercato, what the heck.

Juve Join Race For Maniche
Latest News | News Archive

04/20/2004. There are no shortage of clubs ready to sign Porto star Maniche Ribeiro.

Roma, Monaco and Lyon are all reportedly interested, along with Bordeaux, Marseille and Chelsea.

But in the last few hours Juventus have reportedly joined the race.

Porto are keen to extend the player's contract but the lure of the Euro may attract him elsewhere.
SA Italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
How can you Compare Maniche with Cave and Torres? Maniche is a defensive midfielder while the latter two are strikers.

I'd like Maniche, take Deco along with him and i'll be happy.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He scored twice in Lyon, and was one of the best players against Man utd. While he likes to go forward, he's very good defensively. Can play central midfield, right midfield and lately he's been playing on the left.

I'd love to have him....... and Deco ofcourse ;).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know who is him...but just a few about his skills.

If he is a defensive mid, who can pass and is accurated in long ranged shots outside the area...he is welcome.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Deco did not have a terrible season. Well maybe this season has been worse than last season. But he is Porto, he gives the team form. He and Valeron are prime examples of real playmakers. Every move they make, even off the ball they give their respective team shape.

Also (not 100% sure) I beleive he has the most assists in the CL this season. + Since the new year he's been regaining his old form and playing very well. Did you see him for example against Lyon? Pure class. He's very creative, great positioning very good dribble, even better pass and his vision is his best skill.
This guy is even good when he's not in form. Just like Valeron, they always shape their team. Natural playmakers at it's best.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
I know who is him...but just a few about his skills.

If he is a defensive mid, who can pass and is accurated in long ranged shots outside the area...he is welcome.
Maniche is just that!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
He scored twice in Lyon, and was one of the best players against Man utd. While he likes to go forward, he's very good defensively. Can play central midfield, right midfield and lately he's been playing on the left.
he can be our Pirlo

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo, Andre 3000, nice location! I can't believe I thought Boston would beat the Habs! Theodore is good, but sorry, there is no stopping the Detroit Red Wings!

I would rather have VDV than Maniche. Anyway, I think they are available for the same price, 9 million E's. SO get VDV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)