Man beheaded and Islamist flag raised in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, France (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We is mankind. And I am getting this from myself. Anyone who can think logically naturally comes to this conclusion.

I believe that a moderate faith in which you apply common sense to the religion of your choice can be of use. But to truly believe what is written in the Qu'ran and the Bible and just take it for granted? You'd have to be pretty friggin' dumb.

I know there are verses in the Qu'ran you don't agree with and don't apply.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mostly British and Irish tourists killed, it seems. Tunisia is a relatively cheap and cheerful destination for working class people here, people who have probably had to work all year to afford that holiday. Friends and family of mine have been to Sousse, some a hotel or two up from where this all happened.

It's pretty sickening to think that some cowardly brainwashed maniac can just run up a beach and kill you whilst you are enjoying your time away. But that's the modern world now, these scumbags want to drive tourism away so they can financially ruin Muslim countries and turn them back to the dark ages, so they can polarise people based on religion and turn people against ordinary Muslims. Islamophobia is going to rise in the wake of this, make no mistake.

I don't know this scumbag's name and I couldn't fucking care, but his story was about how he turned into a quiet loner after his brother had been killed by lightning. So the extremists warped him and there you go; ready-made nutcase. They died for nothing and so did he, he is getting nothing in return.

On the other side of this you have Tunisians, Muslims, those working as staff, security and locals alike who formed a human shield to prevent him walking further along the beach to kill more people there. They did this at some risk to themselves, after realising that he was targeting Europeans. And the guy who was working on the roof throwing tiles at the scumbag, injuring him and causing him to lose focus enough for him to be cornered by the security forces and killed.
Uh, stop being an American, JJ. Tunisia is not in France. ;)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So you think it's all 100% correct?
Yes but it's a book that is God's word til the end of times so there are parts that is beyond our understanding today but we may learn of it tomorrow. For instance bacteria is something people had no knowledge of 1500 years ago but the book speaks of it but only recently did we understand it.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Dude, your religion is dying. It doesn't matter what you believe, what I believe. Islam is about to be dead and buried. You're not exactly winning.

I just wish the dying would go a bit faster and wouldn't be accompanied by such heavy tremors.
That's laughable.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I understand why you suggested reading the Quran with commentary. Because commentary serves the purpose of moving away from literal translations (or reasonable interpretations) into wishful subjective interpretations, deluding simple minds.

It's ridiculous
http://www.islamexplored.net/2008/09/microbiology-in-holy-quran.html

The Holy Quran had established a well-defined concept of microbiology. Holy Quran says:
قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ
“Oh Prophet You say: Call upon those Gods whom you claim to besides Allah; as they don’t control even a tiny particle’s weight in either heaven or on earth” [34:22]
The Arabic word ذَرَّةٍ (dhurr-ah) means very tiny particle that includes both one-celled microbes and Atom molecule. Almighty Allah teaches through this verse that He, himself, controls the wide unseen world of microbes

Why couldn’t we remove microbes from our food or drinks? The Holy Quran gives the answer. It is because-
وَخُلِقَ الإِنسَانُ ضَعِيفًا
“Man was created weak” [4:28]

:tup:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Yes, but my faith has not been disproven a billion of times. I mean, the odds of the Qu'ran being correct about anything at all are rapidly becoming zero.
Soon enough we stupid people who believe in Allah will be a majority in Belgium just like the rest of Europe.
While you smart ones are vanishing and making place for us dumb ones.

You don't know anything about the Quran or the hadith collection. You just say a lot of shit you don't know anything about.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Soon enough we stupid people who believe in Allah will be a majority in Belgium just like the rest of Europe.
Luckily I'll be dead by that time and won't witness Europe turned into the shithole "you guys" once escaped from in order to live in civilized Europe.

Being dead rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)