Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (12 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I didn't tell them how to behave.

I said I didn't understand their behaviour.

Quite different.

Having not been exposed to a similar situation, I don't feel qualified to move from admitting a lack of understanding to actually dishing out advice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is that the one where you stand naked in front of the bathroom mirror, check out your growing fupa sticking out of your bathrobe, and while fixing your combover you count more clumps of your hair falling out?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Personally, I think Jesus in India along with the Masters of the universe combined forces and ran this jet straight into the Triplet Towers located in Tatooine. After the plane hit the Sud tower, it went through the middle and Nord towers, killing only a few people, such as Jar Jar Spics. For whatever reason, the towers did not collapse and remained in tact for 50 Tatooine years. The Masters and Jesus in India made this sacrifice to show that planes cannot cause sky scrapers to collapse. But then, Han Solo commandeered the Death Star into all towers, killing approximately 2 Billion Tatooine inhabitants.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't understand...if they picked up what they believe to pings from the plane, which are consistent with what a blackbox would emit, why don't they immediately deploy a search team?

What else can that pinging be…? All analysts are saying that its highly highly unlikely anything other than a blackbox could emit the pings that were recorded.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't understand...if they picked up what they believe to pings from the plane, which are consistent with what a blackbox would emit, why don't they immediately deploy a search team?

What else can that pinging be…? All analysts are saying that its highly highly unlikely anything other than a blackbox could emit the pings that were recorded.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
why did the jews shoot it down?
there is only 1 version for me - plane is in the water, cause if it was hijakched what the reason for it? they don't ask for ransom, no one has put forward any demands, maybe there was some kind of special passenger-diplomat-terrorist but what the point to destroy the whole plane just to kill 1 person? And i don't understand why the hell submarines were not used to find wreckage, it's pretty obvious that if you want to find something that lay under the water you should use god damn submarines

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:confused: are you saying it was hijacked or shot down?

probably because using planes is a much more efficient means of searching thousands of square miles of Ocean

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:confused: are you saying it was hijacked or shot down?

probably because using planes is a much more efficient means of searching thousands of square miles of Ocean
Shot down - from the air forces or that crazy pilot has commited suicide
To find some parts of plane - yes, but echo locators of atomic submarines can find out many information from under the water

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4502720 said:
it's pretty obvious that if you want to find something that lay under the water you should use god damn submarines
@Nasa

Hire this genious, now. I can't believe you noobs fucked this up.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4502720 said:
there is only 1 version for me - plane is in the water, cause if it was hijakched what the reason for it? they don't ask for ransom, no one has put forward any demands, maybe there was some kind of special passenger-diplomat-terrorist but what the point to destroy the whole plane just to kill 1 person? And i don't understand why the hell submarines were not used to find wreckage, it's pretty obvious that if you want to find something that lay under the water you should use god damn submarines
inertia did it

mh370 is actually a hoax they made up a fake plane in area 51 with stanley kubrick (who is actually still alive)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)