Mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
the cutting part I figured out the hard way already :D

the damn steering reaction is so...so....30's!!!! Damn car spins around like feathers in the wind!!

Tom - VERY recommended!!! (and I made my little brother download it ;))

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    glad you all like it!
    and a tip for the race erik:it's okay to brake on the difficult corners even if you lose a lot of speed,it's better than spinning out and ending up in third.also,if you find yourself in 6th or lower in the end of the second and consecutive laps,i recommend you restart.and try not to flip over cos tommy will die.

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    if you need a cheat for the race i can tell you one that allows you to finish a lap in about 1 minute,just PM me if you still can't complete it.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    if you need a cheat for the race i can tell you one that allows you to finish a lap in about 1 minute,just PM me if you still can't complete it.
    or maybe one of us can send him our saved games

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    oh,and you can use the trainer code,but i tried it once and stopped since because it's utterly disgusting,no less.it gives you unlimited health,instant kills,unlimited ammo,unlimited time,no police etc.i don't reccomend it unless you can't cope at all.far too easy imho.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    how do you all compare "Mafia" with "Grand Theft Auto 3", which i think is one of the best games...the gameplay detail is incredable!?

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    how do you all compare "Mafia" with "Grand Theft Auto 3", which i think is one of the best games...the gameplay detail is incredable!?
    Mafia is much harder, and its got a much better storyline, (Its a mixture of gta3 in the 30's and Max payne). Gta3 dosent have a story line the ending is so lame.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    hi,

i finished the game a few days back and i was going through some of the walkthroughs and in the mission 'Creme De La Creme' , it says u've got to follow Don morello to some airport and shoot at his plane:confused: . all i had to do is chase him until we approach a dead end(BROKEN BRIDGE) and i just had to push him of the edge. then i get out and look if he is dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)