Mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
anyone's getting crazy over this one already?it's one of the best games i've played in years!the graphics beat any game,even FF,and the gameplay is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!
there are ample missions in three discs,and the storyline is flawless!the only unrealistic thing is that it can take up to ten shots to kill your character,while it rarely takes more than 4 to kill others.but otherwise it is a great game i would recommend to everyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'll tell my game-freak roommate...

I'm still playing FF3 for the millionth time. I'm also playing Risk2 :LOL:
That shows how up to date i am with games ;)

The only games i keep up with are football games (Fifa, ISS, wining11)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    yes it is the 1930s,but i don't think it's new york....it's called something like lost heaven.you play a character called tommy angelo and you go around shooting people with tommy guns(thompsons,actually),collecting protection money and end up in a war against another mafia group headed by this morello guy.it's excellent really.go try it.

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    anyone's getting crazy over this one already?it's one of the best games i've played in years!the graphics beat any game,even FF,and the gameplay is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!
    there are ample missions in three discs,and the storyline is flawless!the only unrealistic thing is that it can take up to ten shots to kill your character,while it rarely takes more than 4 to kill others.but otherwise it is a great game i would recommend to everyone.

Hi

How far have you come, i just finished the 13th stage(7 more to go). May be we can exchange tips :cheesy:

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    the only unrealistic thing is that it can take up to ten shots to kill your character,while it rarely takes more than 4 to kill others.
    Not exactly, it depends how far away from the enemy you are. If u'r right in front of him and if he's got a powerful weapon(shotgun etc) he can kill u with 1 shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)