Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tell me again how jailing Lemon would've served ANY purpose???
Come on Sheik, it's easy.

You jail Lemon and the BG protects himself. That way the Gs can't whack either of them. But by jailing ALC, the BG had to protect the D and the Gs were given a chance to kill the BG. Or if the BG protected himself, the Gs could have whacked the D.
And you did it for 3 days in a row. For 3 days the Gs had a big chance to whack our most important players.

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,991
    Well, it's not technically over, but the civilians need to make NO mistakes and pick off all of the Gs one by one.

Apr 15, 2006
    Come on Sheik, it's easy.

You jail Lemon and the BG protects himself. That way the Gs can't whack either of them. But by jailing ALC, the BG had to protect the D and the Gs were given a chance to kill the BG. Or if the BG protected himself, the Gs could have whacked the D.
    And you did it for 3 days in a row. For 3 days the Gs had a big chance to whack our most important players.
    But in the end, it didn't matter. We lynched the BG, and my jailings didn't have a negative effect. The G's would've whacked someone or the other regardless of whom I jailed.

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,997
    I'm going to end it because, frankly, I don't have the time to sit and watch you all fail all day.

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,999
    The Gs:

Osman (Crooked Cop)
    Quetz
    ALC
    SABSAB (Recruiter)
    adRHCP
    Fred (recruited day three)

The BG barely protected Lemon at all, certainly not the night Alen said it was him.

The Gs ordered a whack on Lemon on DAY ONE, but changed their minds.

Watching you lynch the BG was the best part :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)