Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I've been PM'ing ALC, and he's reluctant to vote Osman. Asking me to vote adRHCP, which is going to be pointless!

People's true nature is coming out right now. Zach, ALC and Quetz HAVE to be G's.

- - - Updated - - -

We've played ourselves.
Zach ain't no G.

Zach is a confirmed civilian and he won't vote for you eventually because he knows you're the jailer. But you deserve all of this. Zach has the right to be mad at you because you played really stupid and the Cs will lose only because of you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,944
    Voeller - Quetz

Salvo - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    ALC - Sheik
    Osman - Sheik
    Quetz - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik
    Fred - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    IliveforJuve - Osman
    Alen - Osman
    Sheik - Osman
    SABSAB - Osman

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Jasper, Melo left to vote.

Apr 15, 2006
    Zach ain't no G.

Zach is a confirmed civilian and he won't vote for you eventually because he knows you're the jailer. But you deserve all of this. Zach has the right to be mad at you because you played really stupid and the Cs will lose only because of you.
    Fuck you, Alen. If people only listened to me instead of the G's propaganda that I saved Osman instead of adRHCP and ILFJ, then none of this would've happened. We still could've lynched G's. We could've avoided this.

Apr 15, 2006
    You fuckin' believed that :lol: There's still a chance for us to win the game.
    There isn't. I made some mistakes, yes. But it wouldn't have come to this if people listened to me instead of the G's.

Fuck you all. Fuck all you inactive, rarely posting players. You're a disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik, you still have time to save yourself.
    Why can't you understand??? Voting adRHCP will solve NOTHING at this point!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    There isn't. I made some mistakes, yes. But it wouldn't have come to this if people listened to me instead of the G's.

Fuck you all. Fuck all you inactive, rarely posting players. You're a disgrace.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't you understand??? Voting adRHCP will solve NOTHING at this point!
    Yeah fuck everyone. I wanted ALC and Osman dead since day 1!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuckin' inactive posters, we lost!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)