Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If someone among the ones who voted Sheik is a C, then change your vote. You don't need to vote Osman, but don't vote Sheik.

Come on, it's painfully obvious that he's the jailer. I begged the jailer for hours to put Lemon in jail. Then Sheik logs in and after a minute ALC ends up in jail. Who else will put the D in such a danger if not Sheik the civilian? On day four again, he jails Fresh. Yesterday he jails nobody (was he online before 19:00 CET?). Today he sees that Lemon is indeed the D after the failed gun blaze, so he puts him in jail because he finally realized that Lemon is really the D.

Who else would do this? Only Zach and Sheik, but we know that Zach is an investigated C, so it just has to be Sheik.

P.S: Lol! There you go :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
I jailed Fresh cos I suspected him too. And when I saw that he was hot prospect, shutting him up would ensure that he gets lynched. And it worked to perfection. Which is why I claimed that if it wasn't for me, none of the G's would've been lynched so far.

If you truly are a C, then I urge you to vote against one of the people I mentioned as suspects. To make it easier, vote against adRHCP.

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,924
    Voeller - Quetz

Salvo - Sheik
    Quetz - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    ALC - Sheik
    Osman - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik
    Fred - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    IliveforJuve - Osman
    Alen - Osman

Sheik - ahRHCP

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Jasper, Melo, SABSAB left to vote.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    At that moment, I wasn't willing to jail Lemon cos I didn't believe Alen. In hindsight it may seem like a stupid choice, but there wasn't any that was better.
    Even if you didn't believe me, what bad could have happened to the Cs if you jailed Lemon? :sergio:

It was impossible to win this game as a civilian. Lemon, Gep and Sheik. They had the special roles after the Gs managed to whack the lawyer. And Zach was also a C. It was really impossible to win. And add the fact that the Gs lost Janna on day 1. All the remaining fools after day 1 were civilians :wallbang:

- - - Updated - - -

So were you. Until a minute ago, you were voting against the Jailer.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it! As it's going, adRHCP will never gather enough votes to save either me or Osman.

Osman
    Why do you think that Osman isn't a G?

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,934
    Voeller - Quetz

Salvo - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    ALC - Sheik
    Osman - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik
    Fred - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    IliveforJuve - Osman
    Alen - Osman
    Sheik - Osman
    SABSAB - Osman

Quetz - ahRHCP

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Jasper, Melo left to vote.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I wonder if they Gs are playing us well, or we're destroying ourselves?

The Cs are playing awful, but did the Gs contribute to the confusion, or they simply stay quiet and they let us do the job for them.

Apr 15, 2006
    I've been PM'ing ALC, and he's reluctant to vote Osman. Asking me to vote adRHCP, which is going to be pointless!

People's true nature is coming out right now. Zach, ALC and Quetz HAVE to be G's.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they Gs are playing us well, or we're destroying ourselves?

The Cs are playing awful, but did the Gs contribute to the confusion, or they simply stay quiet and they let us do the job for them.
    We've played ourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)