Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's hilarious how the jailer put Lemon in jail today :lol:

If the jailer wasn't recruited, this will undoubtedly be the worst game a mafia player ever played in tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a G only if Janna was sacrificed. By now we should have known that if the detective did his job properly.
Since you, Melo and Sheik sacrificing Janna is a less likely scenario, I wouldn't vote for you right now. I'd go for those I mentioned above. In any case, the D fucked up and we're still in dark due to that. We're not even a step closer to the Gs than we were after day 1.
Janna was sacrificed. I don't think I'm that bad of a player, to sacrifice a fellow G from Day 1? In a game where there is 27 players and where I could have easily saved her if I wanted to?

BS, the only way i'm a G is if I were recruited. Which wouldn't make sense at all, you'd know that if you answered my question. Which you oh so conveniently ignored(I expected this);)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd put Lemon, Alen and a third name (hoping to get the jailer).
Exactly.

So, how do we know you havent been recruited, and if you haven't, why haven't you, a confirmed C by investigation, an active player and someone that can influence people, how come you havent been whacked?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So you think the recruiting was already done?

Cool, then how come you haven't been recruited.

If you haven't been recruited, why the hell do you think you haven't been whacked, FFS you have been investigated. Surely the G's won't let you just live?
If I was a G and the game developed as it did, I'd recruit only yesterday, and only if Osman was the recruiter.

The Gs didn't have to recruit, right? There are still 5 of them. Since neither of Janna and Fresh was the recruiter, the only reason for them to recruit was if Osman is a G and he's the recruiter.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If I was a G and the game developed as it did, I'd recruit only yesterday, and only if Osman was the recruiter.

The Gs didn't have to recruit, right? There are still 5 of them. Since neither of Janna and Fresh was the recruiter, the only reason for them to recruit was if Osman is a G and he's the recruiter.
Which is definitely a possibility. Or if ILFJ was the recruiter, earlier yesterday he had the most votes.

Either way, that would mean that today is your first day as a G, or that you'll be whacked today.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So, how do we know you havent been recruited, and if you haven't, why haven't you, a confirmed C by investigation, an active player and someone that can influence people, how come you havent been whacked?
Why would they whack me? They wanted to get the D in the opening days. They knew I wasn't a special role, since I was investigated. On day 3 I told you that Lemon is the D. Since the jailer didn't put Lemon in jail, the Gs knew that the BG will protect Lemon, so they were fishing for the BG. Tonight they won't be able to whack the D, and since the BG is killed, only tonight would be the right time to whack me.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm gonna leave this thread till voting ends. I think I've said enough to dispel this stupid belief that I'm a G cos I "saved" Osman, who nobody knows for sure is a G.

But I will leave you this warning: lynching me is NOT the best outcome for the C's.

Goodbye.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Either way, that would mean that today is your first day as a G, or that you'll be whacked today.
On second thought....why would the Gs recruit me or even whack me? It's a won game for them. They can recruit Zach and still win.

In their place, I'd leave Alen alive in the defeated team :p

And lets stop wasting time on the recruited player. That player won't give us any clues, especially if he was recently recruited. We need a pattern that connects the original remaining Gs. There is still 5 of them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
On second thought....why would the Gs recruit me or even whack me? It's a won game for them. They can recruit Zach and still win.

In their place, I'd leave Alen alive in the defeated team :p
I don't think they've won it just yet, they need us to fuck up twice(which is possible) for them to win it.

That being said, I am still convinced that you're either recruited or will be recruited. If it was up to me, we won't risk it today, but definitely lynch you tomorrow, because i just don't think they'd miss up on recruiting you.

- - - Updated - - -

Alen, there is at least 5 sheeple following you cause they are to dumb to scratch their own arseholes

Its not even a discuttion wether recruiting you is good.
Good point :D

At the start of the game it was ok, because he was the only investigated C, but now :disagree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just checked yesterday's votes.

Except for Matt, all those who voted Osman are confirmed civilians (Zach and I at least used to be Cs), while except for Mr Chocolate, all those who voted Gep are unconfirmed.

I really doubt that's a coincidence. The Gs would have spread the votes between Osman and Gep if they were both civilians. True, some Cs voted Gep, but I think that most of the G votes ended up on Gep's account.

I'd go for Osman today.

- - - Updated - - -

Alen, there is at least 5 sheeple following you cause they are to dumb to scratch their own arseholes

Its not even a discuttion wether recruiting you is good.
Noone is following me.
I didn't even vote for Janna and Klin in the opening two days, neither did I suspect them. I voted Piotrr on day 3, but in the last minutes and only because the other two candidates were you and me. On day 4 I didn't even post. I specifically asked Fresh to be killed when I left for the weekend, and yesterday I only voted Osman, without posting anything else.

I only wish the jailer and Lemon listened to me. Maybe we weren't gonna be much further, but we surely weren't gonna be this far behind.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think ILFJ is the most probable G for reasons I mentioned a million times, I think Salvo is # 2 for reasons I mentioned before as well. People prefer going for bigger names and more active people. I'm not that sure about either Osman or Sheik to be honest. I fucking hope you guys know what your doing :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

I might not be here around deadline.

I've given this thought, Osman hasn't voted twice so far, and hasn't posted that much. I don't have that much to go by in voting for him. Sheik is my vote, he is the safer bet between those two. Even though him condemning Janna to lynching on day 1 made me think he was a C earlier in the game, but i'm thinking the G's might have thought he was the jailer(there are posts that have directly asked sheik whether he was the jailer, and the kind of erratic behavior the jailer displayed is typical of Sheik) and therefore attempted to recruit him. Its a bit of a long shot, but people don't want to lynch others based on voting patterns and actual facts.

Sorry Sheikh,

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think ILFJ is the most probable G for reasons I mentioned a million times, I think Salvo is # 2 for reasons I mentioned before as well. People prefer going for bigger names and more active people. I'm not that sure about either Osman or Sheik to be honest. I fucking hope you guys know what your doing :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

I might not be here around deadline.

I've given this thought, Osman hasn't voted twice so far, and hasn't posted that much. I don't have that much to go by in voting for him. Sheik is my vote, he is the safer bet between those two. Even though him condemning Janna to lynching on day 1 made me think he was a C earlier in the game, but i'm thinking the G's might have thought he was the jailer(there are posts that have directly asked sheik whether he was the jailer, and the kind of erratic behavior the jailer displayed is typical of Sheik) and therefore attempted to recruit him. Its a bit of a long shot, but people don't want to lynch others based on voting patterns and actual facts.

Sorry Sheikh,
Why Sheik? Just because he voted Gep and saved Osman? Then Osman is also a G, right?

But Sheik at least killed Janna, so if he's a G, he's recruited. Why take a risk on guessing if Sheik was recruited, if you can have Osman, who didn't do a single thing to confirm he's a civilian?

And we know that Sheik is crazy and votes the way he did yesterday, in the last second.

Osman it is for me.

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,914
    Voeller - Quetz

Salvo - Sheik
    Quetz - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik
    Fred - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    Sheik - Osman
    Alen - Osman

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Osman, ALC, Jasper, Melo, IliveForJuve, SABSAB left to vote.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    It won't answer anything, because Sheik is the jailer. No other fool would have done what the jailer did. Only and only Sheik.

If you lynch him, you will lynch the jailer.

But it doesn't matter to the Gs. They only need a civilian out today. After they lynch a civilian, it's a routine, because the Cs simply won't be able to make 6 out of 6 correct lynchings.

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,919
    Voeller - Quetz

Salvo - Sheik
    Quetz - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    ALC - Sheik
    Osman - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik
    Fred - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    IliveforJuve - Osman
    Sheik - Osman
    Alen - Osman

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Jasper, Melo, SABSAB left to vote.

Apr 15, 2006
    Alen is right. I am the Jailer. I even revealed my role and PM's to Lemon, which is why he didn't blaze me. I've always said how I didn't trust Alen. This is the reason why I didn't jail Lemon until it was confirmed that he was a D.

But jailing him earlier wouldn't have made any difference. ILFJ and adRHCP ensured that Gep was lynched, not whacked. And none of my jailings would've prevented a C from being whacked. Neither did Lemon lose anything by being out of jail.

In the end, anyone who tries to lynch me today is a G. Even if they changed all their votes, my suspicion lies in adRHCP(who's managed to stay off the radar ALL this while), ILFJ(who is currently lurking but not voting, since he doesn't want to raise suspicion), Zach(I fear he's been recruited), Osman, Cuti and either Quetzal or Salvo.

No matter what happens today, I'm a dead man. So do what you will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)