Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And we can still do it. We can vote Osman out and find my role as well as that of adRHCP and ILFJ. If you continue to accuse me of saving Osman while not being sure what his role is, then that is VERY irrational.
If Osman is a G, it doesn't mean that you are.

Vote Osman

Allan, why me, Salvo, ALC and Cuti?
None of you were here in the last hour of day 1, which means you couldn't save Janna.

The question is: why was Janna lynched? Why did the Gs allow that? Considering that most of those who voted for Zach turned out to be civilians, it means that the Gs could have easily done what Fresh did (vote for Zach in the last 10 minutes) and save Janna. But except for Fresh, no other G gave a late vote.
WHY?

Probably because some of them already voted for Zach (ALC and Salvo), while the others were offline and couldn't help Janna (Osman, Cuti, you...)

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,885
    Voeller - Quetz

Fred - IliveforJuve

Salvo - Sheik
    Quetz - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    Sheik - Osman
    Alen - Osman

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Osman, ALC, Jasper, Melo, IliveForJuve, SABSAB left to vote.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Voeller - Quetz

Fred - IliveforJuve

Salvo - Sheik
    Quetz - Sheik
    Zach - Sheik
    adRHCP - Sheik

Cuti - Osman
    Sheik - Osman
    Alen - Osman

Lemon is in jail and his vote does not count.

Osman, ALC, Jasper, Melo, IliveForJuve, SABSAB left to vote.
    @Kate How much time left till the deadline?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Osman or Fred, or both, would also be a very nice choice.

The Gs would have tried to whack me 10 times by now. But on day 2 a senior player realized that I'm just a normal civilian (due to Lemon's investigation) and for days they've been trying to find the detective, and after they found him - the bodyguard. There was no need to whack me.
    For recruiting, they needed the jailer. Actually, they didn't even have to recruit, so it's a possibility that they didn't recruit anyone.

Now that they don't need to fish for the bodyguard, and since Lemon is in jail, they might whack me.

In any case, the D handicapped us badly. If I'm not wrong, he only investigated 2 or 3 people by now, which is terrible. We had no clues and after their troublesome day 1, the Gs didn't really need to worry. On day 4 we simply had to go after ALC/Osman, while the detective had to investigate Melo or Fred. That way we'd have found out if the Gs are those who voted (sacrificed) Janna on day 1, or those who were inactive and couldn't help Fresh to save Janna.

P.S: The jailer better be recruited. If the J wasn't recruited, than by not jailing Lemon he made the worst decisions of the game, even though it luckily didn't reflect negatively.

I have no time to read the posts from the previous days, so I won't be able to help much. I still think that the Gs can be found in the happenings on day 1.
    Look at how this guy changes his tone and his suspects completely. I'd like to hear how you came to the conclusion that I was a G, even though you know full well that I was one of the first to vote Janna, and convince others to do the same(go back to day 1) not only that, I was thereabouts around deadline time, and you know full well that I could have saved her along with Fresh and it wouldn't have created that many suspicions, because it was day 1, and the C's would have never found out Janna's role then.

Now I'm actually surprised your launching such an offensive, and its funny that you mention how much i'm emphasizing you being recruited, I mentioned it a few times to see how you'd react(notice that i started doing it more often today, as i knew you'd be back by tomorrow), looks liken it makes you very uncomfortable.

Now forget the rest of my post, and answer me this: If you were a G, and Alen, Zach and recently the very inactive Melo have been investigated, you know who the detective is(Lemon), you might have some hunch who the jailer is, but its a longshot as there are quite a few C's left. If you felt like recruiting, who are the three names that you would put up? Please do not try and weasel your way out of this, because I'm going to keep asking you this question untul you answer?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    It's hilarious how the jailer put Lemon in jail today :lol:

If the jailer wasn't recruited, this will undoubtedly be the worst game a mafia player ever played in tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at how this guy changes his tone and his suspects completely. I'd like to hear how you came to the conclusion that I was a G, even though you know full well that I was one of the first to vote Janna, and convince others to do the same(go back to day 1) not only that, I was thereabouts around deadline time, and you know full well that I could have saved her along with Fresh and it wouldn't have created that many suspicions, because it was day 1, and the C's would have never found out Janna's role then.

Now I'm actually surprised your launching such an offensive, and its funny that you mention how much i'm emphasizing you being recruited, I mentioned it a few times to see how you'd react(notice that i started doing it more often today, as i knew you'd be back by tomorrow), looks liken it makes you very uncomfortable.

Now forget the rest of my post, and answer me this: If you were a G, and Alen, Zach and recently the very inactive Melo have been investigated, you know who the detective is(Lemon), you might have some hunch who the jailer is, but its a longshot as there are quite a few C's left. If you felt like recruiting, who are the three names that you would put up? Please do not try and weasel your way out of this, because I'm going to keep asking you this question untul you answer?
    You're a G only if Janna was sacrificed. By now we should have known that if the detective did his job properly.
    Since you, Melo and Sheik sacrificing Janna is a less likely scenario, I wouldn't vote for you right now. I'd go for those I mentioned above. In any case, the D fucked up and we're still in dark due to that. We're not even a step closer to the Gs than we were after day 1.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    It's hilarious how the jailer put Lemon in jail today :lol:

If the jailer wasn't recruited, this will undoubtedly be the worst game a mafia player ever played in tuz.
    So you think the recruiting was already done?

Cool, then how come you haven't been recruited.

If you haven't been recruited, why the hell do you think you haven't been whacked, FFS you have been investigated. Surely the G's won't let you just live?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    this game has been domminated by sheeple who are clueless about the game and just folow popular posters
    and fools on the special roles, ruining the entire game, making it ez for the gangsters
    and having bezzy as a gangster to even things out

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I'd put Lemon, Alen and a third name (hoping to get the jailer).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)