Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even if Klin turns out to be a G, why on earth are you voting for him now? If he's a G, then Zach is a G too, because Klin voted Soren yesterday and didn't even try to save Janna.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ok, in case you're a C....

Janna was risking to be voted out. In order to save her, the Gs couldn't spread their votes. They had to put them in one basket and lynch you instead of Janna. If the Gs voted for 2 or 3 different players, Janna was going to be lynched. Unfortunately for them, Janna got way too many votes to escape lynching.
Thats a nice analysis, but you are doing exactly what G would do with your voting so far.

Trying to mix it up once i called it, doesnt erase the past !

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Only two of us voted Fresh, and only two voted Piotrr. The others who voted for Zach yesterday have 0 votes so far.

We won't get any answers at all if we don't lynch a player who voted for Zach. Lets concentrate our votes on two of those who voted Zach. No matter which two.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I see you are starting to get afraid because allready 2 votes for you, and it just takes 2 other persons to make me switch and put you in the lead
Why don't you just switch then? lead by exaple ffs

it's your job as a C to get pepole to follow your lead not to convince them to lead you

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I forgot the Detective.

If he investigated a G, it's the right time to go public now and ask for the bodyguard to protect him tonight. If the detective investigated a C, then stay hidden, but watch out if some members will try to lynch that C. The Gs will want to eliminate every sure civilian for now. They still won't try to recruit. That's why, if a flow starts against the investigated civilian (have in mind that the Gs know who was investigated), then it might easily start from the Gs.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Only two of us voted Fresh, and only two voted Piotrr. The others who voted for Zach yesterday have 0 votes so far.

We won't get any answers at all if we don't lynch a player who voted for Zach. Lets concentrate our votes on two of those who voted Zach. No matter which two.
i voted for chocolate, stop lying.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why don't you just switch then? lead by exaple ffs

it's your job as a C to get pepole to follow your lead not to convince them to lead you
What, seriously ?

I have been telling and explaining people why and who they should vote for.
And i stated my list and way of voting.

Thing is, i'm not gonna waste my vote, i want it to matter.

And its gonna take a few brave souls to get Alen. I dont think we got those brave souls

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Check this out...

The people who voted for Zach yesterday, don't vote against each other.

Fresh - Cuti
Lemon - Melo
Salvo - Soren
ALC - Mr Chocolate
X - jailed
Janna - lynched

Piotrr - yet to vote.

Any of you 5 willing to vote for Fresh or Piotrr?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

I Agree with that, I'v been on both of them since yesterday, at least one of them is a G imo, so I don't mind doing that. anyone else?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
What, seriously ?

I have been telling and explaining people why and who they should vote for.
And i stated my list and way of voting.

Thing is, i'm not gonna waste my vote, i want it to matter.

And its gonna take a few brave souls to get Alen. I dont think we got those brave souls
Then vote for alen first, if by closing it's not enough then switch. thats how you should do it not the other way around.

You can always get the random Sheik or sabsab vote at the end anyway so at least be in a position that it matters

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Check this out...

The people who voted for Zach yesterday, don't vote against each other.

Fresh - Cuti
Lemon - Melo
Salvo - Soren
ALC - Mr Chocolate
X - jailed
Janna - lynched

Piotrr - yet to vote.

Any of you 5 willing to vote for Fresh or Piotrr?
Another classic rule you are trying to bend. Please, stop making it so painfully obvious.
The entire point of staying hidden as a gangster, is to also vote for each other, but at times where it doesnt seemb to matter.

If i was a gangster, i would vote other gangsters the entire time, letting the peasants kill each other, unless i really had to.

You did exactly that on day1. Voting cuti without any reason at all. From that point, i knew you both were gangsters. And this case has been building steadely since

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, trust me, you will easily "convince" 6 people to vote for me. They're just waiting for it.
So far, i can see 2 people. I doubt i'll find more

- - - Updated - - -

Then vote for alen first, if by closing it's not enough then switch. thats how you should do it not the other way around.

You can always get the random Sheik or sabsab vote at the end anyway
I given the fellow civilians my method of working, and i wont deviate from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)