Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder what will prevail : commen sense, or people beeing scared shit of you
Isn't that the same thing? It's a common sense to be scared of me.

No, Zachy, nothing personal, but except the Gs, we all seem completely lost here. I, for example, don't know who's what. It's logical to lynch you today, because only that way we'll get answers. If you're a C, we will start hunting those who voted for you yesterday. If you're a G, you and Janna will become legendary.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Either we have some extremely gullible C's, or Klin is a C, and the G's believe my theory that he has a special role. If thats the case, then i'd have fvcked the C's so bad :D
Or did you do this because you're a G and you thought he might be a D or an L or even a B? Fred

Will be gone for the next hour or so. Stay righteous!

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,227
    Fresh - Fred

Lemon - Melo

Cuti - Piotrr
    Tomice - Piotrr

Alen - Zach

Salvo - Soren
    Mr Chocolate - Soren

ALC - Mr Chocolate

Jasper - Klin
    Sheik - Klin
    Fred - Klin
    Gep - Klin
    Zach - Klin

Klin - Fresh

SABSAB - Gep

Matt - Alen

Osman, Søren Krarup, adRHCP, Zé, Voeller, Melo, Piotrr, and IliveForJuve have yet to vote.

X is in jail and his vote does not count.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Fine, lets start using our heads.

Voting me, Fred, Osman, Cuti or Klin is just a hunch from the voter. We have yesterday's happenings to go by. We know that we lynched a G, so it's normal to:

1. Assume that Zach is a C and to search for Gs among those who voted for him.
    2. Assume that Zach is a G and vote for him.

Every other vote will be only based on a hunch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Who else thinks Gep is suspicious with his voting. Lazy voting, voting for the same person twice(Klin), as if he's being forced to vote by his gangster friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Or did you do this because you're a G and you thought he might be a D or an L or even a B? Fred

Will be gone for the next hour or so. Stay righteous!
    Really? and you think i'll parade it out in the open that i think he's a special role if i was a G. For G's the real game is played behind closed doors my man.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Who else thinks Gep is suspicious with his voting. Lazy voting, voting for the same person twice(Klin), as if he's being forced to vote by his gangster friends.
    He is on my watch list but I don't have anything solid yet, 2 votes is to little to find a pattern imo

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    So you're voting for me but you just claimed that you didn't read what happened today? What sort of player are you? Alen was right about what he said about you.
    Its based on how you played as a G when i narrated games, whether thats how you play a C now is unknown to me. I didn't read todays prior to voting because the internet is so sketchy at the school and wanted to at least vote and not get shit from people for not being active. I've read it and stand by my convictions.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Looks like I need to somewhat cover my ass. Klin

- - - Updated - - -

Alen
    'Tis for you Zachy!
    What's your explanation for the vote? The heat must be on you and yet you're not getting votes.

I voted solely for your vote yesterday. It was either a bad mistake or an attempt to save Janna. The latter looks more probable and that's why I'm voting you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Fine, lets start using our heads.

Voting me, Fred, Osman, Cuti or Klin is just a hunch from the voter. We have yesterday's happenings to go by. We know that we lynched a G, so it's normal to:

1. Assume that Zach is a C and to search for Gs among those who voted for him.
    2. Assume that Zach is a G and vote for him.

Every other vote will be only based on a hunch.
    You know this is absolute nonsense.

Why would all G's vote the same person ?
    No, they should spread it out, especially since i had plenty of votes and only very late, bezzy overtook

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I need to somewhat cover my ass. Klin

- - - Updated - - -

Alen
    'Tis for you Zachy!
    One more vote needed for me to switch from Klin to alen

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm out people.

After thinking long and hard, it was really between Klin and Fresh for me today(lynching Zach would give us a lot of answers too btw). Despite the extremely suspicious bandwagoners, i'm sticking with my vote for Klin.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    You know this is absolute nonsense.

Why would all G's vote the same person ?
    No, they should spread it out, especially since i had plenty of votes and only very late, bezzy overtook
    Ok, in case you're a C....

Janna was risking to be voted out. In order to save her, the Gs couldn't spread their votes. They had to put them in one basket and lynch you instead of Janna. If the Gs voted for 2 or 3 different players, Janna was going to be lynched. Unfortunately for them, Janna got way too many votes to escape lynching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)