Mafia : Immortality (10 Viewers)

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,045
    I have explained this like 7 goddamn fucking times now

The post you keep linking to, is from a CLOSED thread. I AM NOT A MOD. I CANT EDIT IT.

SO, under the link, i made a post explaining the changes.

SERIOUSLY

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,048
    Holy fucking shit, did he really say that, you didnt edit anything? :lol:
    I would have gone "oh you didnt got your role yet ? i'll send the pm again", and add him as a C.

IF, he didnt went all insulting on me.

Because he did, a manhandeling was needed

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I would have gone "oh you didnt got your role yet ? i'll send the pm again", and add him as a C.

IF, he didnt went all insulting on me.

Because he did, a manhandeling was needed
    You should have just added him as civilian anyways (unless he said publically he hadnt gotten a role, if he did, you would have to redraw the roles again).

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    true. as in "i wake up around that time, and 23.00 as a deadline was the ideal houre"
    In the link to your post I posted in the previous page, you have quoted this:

Zacheryah said:
    i'll give a runtrough of the rules, thats shorter then what Ze has posted

just a sec
    You're one confusing man, Zach.

- - - Updated - - -

You should have just added him as civilian anyways (unless he said publically he hadnt gotten a role, if he did, you would have to redraw the roles again).
    He said it publicly.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,054
    Look, its very simple

I stated : if you dont got a role, pm me. However, he went all public and insulting with it.

If he actually followed the rule, and had send me a pm, i would have gave him a civilian role..

Thing is, the game was allready underway, and i wasent going to redraw AGAIN.

IF fred actually bothered checking the signup thread, this wouldnt have happened
    IF fred actually bothered following the rules and let me know by pm, this wouldnt have happened

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,059
    Narrating is quite a bit of work, and dealing with smug people, but i liked it and would do it again

However, my exams start on 19 august, so i sadly dont have the time for it

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    I just can't believe nobody tried pushing Klin and especially Alen to a corner, there was almost never a time when they had to defend themselves or justify their voting patterns, that is disastrous imo.
    I kind of did right from the start. On Day 1, I didn't jail Alen, because I knew that if he will be whacked, we'll end up losing a very powerful civilian, but if he's not, than he might actually be an even more powerful G.

I'm still surprised how nobody has accused Alen of being a G. Everybody knows this is his game, so looking from a G point of view, I would whack him first because he will eventually work his magic and will start revealing all the G's one by one. He's certainly more experienced and clever player than Völler is, it doesn't make sense leaving him alive, unless the G's wanted to create this confusion by knowing, that Alen would look suspicious if he's not whacked on Day 1.
    No one even tried backing me up, only piotrr said that Alen is the main suspect in every game and D probably already investigated him. This was probably the point where I understood, that C's lost. Alen is very likely a G and no one even bothers accusing him except me. At that point I had 2 options: go full retard and try to fight against Alen myself and eventually get lynched/whacked or try to somehow work quietly and survive. I've decided that plan B is better and then I jailed Alen to shut him up, so he couldn't influence other people on saving his G buddy Salvo. Everything was going well, but here comes Tomice, pitbull and piotrr and then it's all over. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)