Mafia : Immortality (13 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah its semantics. Aslong as whacking doesnt cancel blazing nor is it the reverse. I guess you were the one who told Zach that whacking cancels blazing ;)
We sincerely thought that way. It did suit us, because it would have ended the game one day earlier, but we didn't really try to trick Zach. I personally thought that the whacking is something that happens right after deadline, so if the D is whacked at 23:01 he has no time to perform the blazing action.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I believe you ;) Though its inexcusable to not know this as the narrator when you asked and got an answer that said gunblazing and whacking can happen same time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In any case, exactly because I thought the blazing won't count, I asked Soren to lynch Tomice and blaze Kate. If I thought it'd count, I'd have told him to blaze Pitbull :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And he would have listened to you? To blaze someone else then an investigated G?
I believe he would have. Actually, I'd have asked him to investigate Salvo/Klin instead of wasting a night on blazing someone we can lynch :D

What I can't believe is how they followed me on lynching Tomice when they had an investigated G. They were so confused when Matt turned out to be the BG, they didn't know what the hell is happening. They needed a leader who sounds so confident that he knows what's going on, so they followed me blindly yesterday.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,030
    Hey @Fred stop you pathetic bullshit allready will you

Roles were randomly picked. If i had handpicked them, they would have been much better distributed compared to now

You can stop complaining about missing out. I missed you in the signup, you didnt bother checking the thread. When i signed up for the previous game, i checked the thread and made sure i was in the list.

I made ONE actual mistake with the role distribution, and that was it.

You are the ONLY one complaining about the narrating. shut up allright !

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Wait a second. Zach said that in his game, the D has to send his gun blaze request during night time and the gun blaze will take place during the next day time.

I thought that's why it would be too late for the D to gun blaze Kate, because his request would have counted only "after" he's dead.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,032
    I believe you ;) Though its inexcusable to not know this as the narrator when you asked and got an answer that said gunblazing and whacking can happen same time.
    He told me, i looked it up, and nowere found a rule that states this clearly.

Thing is, the game was dying out, as the C's had obviously given up. Hence at 22.45, no one had posted in this thread for like 3 houres.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,034
    Wait a second. Zach said that in his game, the D has to send his gun blaze request during night time and the gun blaze will take place during the next day time.

I thought that's why it would be too late for the D to gun blaze Kate, because his request would have counted only "after" he's dead.
    Nono, check the first page of the thread. What you say was Kate's game.
    However,i think osman pointed out it was diffrent.
    I looked up all the older mafia threads, and they indeed stated it diffrent

SO i changed it. But anyway, this was stated on the first post, since the start

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Zach, don't waste time with Fred.

You told him what he needed to hear:
    Game will resume as it was. Please continue

Fred, please leave this thread or i'll have a mod remove you

Anything else, PM me.

Thanks for your understanding
    I loved the "thanks for your understanding" after the manhandling he gave to Fred in the second sentence :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Nono, check the first page of the thread. What you say was Kate's game.
    However,i think osman pointed out it was diffrent.
    I looked up all the older mafia threads, and they indeed stated it diffrent

SO i changed it. But anyway, this was stated on the first post, since the start

In sign up thread, I had a discussion with you about the detectives powers since your description for the actions were wrong/based on wrong info, and told you gunblaze and whack happen same time, just like how investigation result is night time not day time. Told you rule thread is outdated, and you even said thanks for clarifying, I get forgetting if it was long ago, but this was just couple days back :D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,040
    Did you two read the first post ?

There are however a few changes :

- daytime is 13.00 - 23.00 Belgian time. I'll be clost to 24.00 when i post this
    - nighttime is 23.00-13.00
    - jailer must send target before 21.00
    - jailed person is set free after daytime, so will not spend the night in jail.
    - detective : change from previous game : investigation is asked during Daytime and will be announced to the D after daytime
    OR
    -detective : guns blazing will also be asked during the day, the event happens after daytime, like lynching and whacking
    -Jailer cant jail himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)