Mafia : Immortality (24 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If I was timid, what does that make the rest of the C's ? :shifty:

I might have pushed a bit more but I was on my moblie for very long parts of the game , also taking into account that it was only my second game and that I was the most loud C by far, how can the C's win ? I can't see how the roles weren't assigned, it was one of the most un-even games you can get

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I realy appreciate the feedback mate :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

And thats awasom :lol:
Ya, the C's were pretty timid. But what I meant was that if you did really suspect Alen, you should have been much more aggressive in pursuing him. You could have never been sure that he's a G, but you should have at the very least pushed him into a corner and forced him to defend himself.

It doesn't always work out, I did it with Klin last game, and to me it looked like he was avoiding answering posts accusing him, it made me think he was a G because of how calculated he acted, I was wrong, but the point is, as a C you have to push people into a corenr and see how they react. I was very disappointed that nobody did that to Alen, hence my multiple posts lolling him :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Fred, most active Cs were me, Tomice and pitbull, all newbies. If we had some experienced C to lead us then maybe it would change something.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was jailed and needed saving, I told lemon I was the D; salvo a confirmed G and alen a C... I just wanted him to help me immediately.

I have no idea why he then posted he was the D...
I must say that now i understand his intention. After he saw that you were the BG he probably thought the D has contacted you and told you about the other investigations.
After you were lynched he thought that this knowledge would be priceless for Cs :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Still like Alen said, you guys played it the way you should. You analyzed, you were active and posting all the time. Unlike so many others that opt to just sit back and watch. So kudo's for that :tup:

Especially @pitbull who was playing for the first time and was actually active and trying to figure things out :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Zacheryah , obviously picked the roles btw. The G's, the special roles, everything. Its clear as daylight. Next time leave the narrating to the pro's mate.
I'm also sure Alen probably manipulated him in PM's.
If this is true, he has no business narrating again. For shame.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If this is true, he has no business narrating again. For shame.
He has no business narrating in all cases. I signed up for this, and came back to find he'd forgotten my name, before that he put too many G's and had to restart the game(Alen was a G in the first game too). He was a disaster literally.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hi @Fred

What do you mean I didn't take you seriously? dude at that point I allredy know Alen was a G, hence why I wrote that I could've used you as I felt it would be very hard for me to go after him alone from the very start. On the second day I didn't have a single doubt in my mind anymore.

I was just building my case too slowly thinking I have time, a noob mistake that wont happen again. If you look at my earlier posts I've openly hinted that Alen is a G, trying to see who will pick up on that and might give me a hand, but no one did. How could I've pressed Alen into a corner? every time I tried to confront him he just ignored my posts completly and not even a single C took notice.
Hmmm

If at the end of day 1 you knew I was a G, you had a perfect opportunity to act on it. I was here only for half of day 2 and you didn't even mention me. Instead, you said that you're building a case against someone and then you came up with ILFJ as a G. I was the first one to support you on that. Then I was jailed early on day 2. You had a great chance to go after me, but you stuck with ILFJ.
On day 3 I was on my phone the entire day. I missed like 80% of the posts and all I was doing was setting up a case against Matt via PMs (while seemingly being on his side).

Actually, after day 2, the Gs hardly tried to cover themselves. All we had to do was to stay away from the investigated Kate, and to take sides with the two groups of civilians that went after each other.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm also sure Alen probably manipulated him in PM's.
I hardly talked to him. Kate was asking him the questions.

I talked to him late yesterday, when he wanted to know if the whacked D can still blaze a player. At that time, the game was already won for us.

And stop the hatred. Zach did a great job after the initial fuck up with the roles.

- - - Updated - - -

So Kate was investigated at day 2? It would be better to gunblaze her immediately imo.
Soren's mistake. He found out about her right after we lynched Fresh and whacked ILFJ. For the entire day 3 he had the knowledge that Kate is a G.

We were prepared for that, though. If Soren went public on day 3 about Kate, she was gonna call him a liar, say that she's the D who investigated the jailer and Sheik, and ask the jailer to confirm her story, by jailing the one she asks to be jailed. It might not have saved her, but it was gonna bring more confusion.

We played it well, though. We attached Kate to the pro-Salvo side and it made it seem like Tomice, Salvo, Pitbull, Piotrr and Kate are working together. Since Tomice was the lynching favorite all the time, the D was under impression that we'll lynch a G, and only then he can go public with his knowledge that Kate is also a G. As Soren said himself, he didn't expect Matt to be lynched in the end.

Cuti tricked us, though. He was going hard after Kate on day 3, and we were convinced that he's the D. That's why we whacked him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Allen, were you surprised/disappointed when you found out I was a normal civilian and not someone with a special role? :D
Of course :agree: You fooled me.
But that's why you died on day 1. If you didn't want to outsmart me, you'd have survived :D

Everything was about you that day. The Cs wanted to lynch you, the Gs thought you're a special role and wanted to whack you, while the D investigated you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, if you are whacked the same night you gunblaze, both actions happen the same time, so you should gunblaze the gangster who is whacking you at the same time, as a mexican stand off kind of thing, you both die (if you choose a gangster, if a civilian, you kill innocent bystander then get whacked lol). I litterally clarified this very thing before the game began, and Zach was asking questions in the sign up thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)