Mafia : Immortality (20 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Got it, only thing that could explain it.

next game, we should get @Alen as the D, and @Osman as BG

that would be something
No should, but if it randomly occurs. Picking and choosing roles for ppl pretty much kills the purpose of the random chance of it, and analyzing and sussing out eachother.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,964
    Got it, only thing that could explain it.

No should, but if it randomly occurs. Picking and choosing roles for ppl pretty much kills the purpose of the random chance of it, and analyzing and sussing out eachother.
    i had a random pick, and ended up with 4 very strong gangsters, inexperienced special roles, and paranoid+sheeple leaderless civilians

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    :lol: is all I can say thank you @piotrr, @Tomice and @pitbull for saving me. I dodged the bullet twice, i was as good as gone in the second night but I woke up with 15 mins to go and we managed to save me. This was the best Mafia game for me, you guys just had no idea. @Klin @Alen @Bezzy @Kate and later @Monco well played! :D also, seeing that you guys saw the pm thing, I told my friend to send me a pm, so I could use it as a cover. I'm turning my thing off before next game :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Klin, Kate, Salvo were my G's for sure as I had already voted all 3. Had a very strong suspicion that Alen was too, gave him a vote when i thought 'enough was enough' but with all his yammering didn't think anyone would fall for it let alone follow.

Good game G's. :tup:

Mugs. :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I want to know what @Fred thought. As a G, I was happy he wasn't playing as a C.
    This is what Fred thought.

The bg was lynched so you'd survive. The cs last chance is ti lynch you tomorrow.

I so wanted to intervene and point out the obvious to everyone, but nobody took notice.

@Tomice did once and replied with this:
    Could've used you here
    But why didn't you take me seriously mate? :D

When I'm a C I always start the first few posts with accusing everyone even those I have no reason to think they're G's, accuse them, see how they react, push them into a corner. For good players sometimes that doesn't produce results, but its still worth the try. I just can't believe nobody tried pushing Klin and especially Alen to a corner, there was almost never a time when they had to defend themselves or justify their voting patterns, that is disastrous imo.

You guys played it very well, You and Klin gave the aura of clueless C's and not many people doubted you, the G game is played in Pm's behind closed doors and i'm sure Alen was the one that orchestrated the whole thing, so no doubt he played it well too. But Salvo was excellent, he was the one that was under danger and acted cooly, he gave the impression of being a poor C in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he even had a small group of C's that started defending him vehemently because of that. I realized a couple of days ago that he was a G, and as a result I thought Pitbull was a G too, because of the way he was defending him, I thought because he was new to this game he wasn't playing that subtly. I had strong suspicions that Alen was a G early on, and because he's an arsehole I wanted to kind of subtly point it out to people by highlighting a few of his posts that I thought people would pick up on. :D

Despite you guys playing it well, I thought the C's were a bit naive. Losing a game to a very well organized G team(which you guys were, rarely do such good players all get assembled in one team) is not the issue here. The issue is how people like Alen were given a free pass, with nobody forcing him to explain his actions.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Bro hug?

Love you, @Klin. High five!

tumblr_mqrzonlC0u1sd3c1co1_400.gif
    :lol:

This is what Fred thought.

I so wanted to intervene and point out the obvious to everyone, but nobody took notice.

When I'm a C I always start the first few posts with accusing everyone even those I have no reason to think they're G's, accuse them, see how they react, push them into a corner. For good players sometimes that doesn't produce results, but its still worth the try. I just can't believe nobody tried pushing Klin and especially Alen to a corner, there was almost never a time when they had to defend themselves or justify their voting patterns, that is disastrous imo.

You guys played it very well, You and Klin gave the aura of clueless C's and not many people doubted you, the G game is played in Pm's behind closed doors and i'm sure Alen was the one that orchestrated the whole thing, so no doubt he played it well too. But Salvo was excellent, he was the one that was under danger and acted cooly, he gave the impression of being a poor C in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he even had a small group of C's that started defending him vehemently because of that. I realized a couple of days ago that he was a G, and as a result I thought Pitbull was a G too, because of the way he was defending him, I thought because he was new to this game he wasn't playing that subtly. I had strong suspicions that Alen was a G early on, and because he's an arsehole I wanted to kind of subtly point it out to people by highlighting a few of his posts that I thought people would pick up on. :D

Despite you guys playing it well, I thought the C's were a bit naive. Losing a game to a very well organized G team(which you guys were, rarely do such good players all get assembled in one team) is not the issue here. The issue is how people like Alen were given a free pass, with nobody forcing him to explain his actions.
    You have no idea how much I laughed when Zach forgot to assign you a role bro. :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Choco, did you tried to protect any person that was about to get lynched? I'm just curious :D

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked beggining of the game, this post :D

First time the G's were Alen, Voller, ILFJ, Sheik, Kyle and Soren, Kate was bodyguard. If you look at the list, out of first 6 4 were gangsters and 1 was special role, I think Zach really may have handpicked the roles :D

If he did it the first time and did it again the second time then I'm pretty sure these guys are simple civilians:
    Monco and pitbull (first time)
    Lemon318 (supposedly sunk the Tuz-seidon)

Going by my theory, more seasoned and active players like Alen, Kate, Bezzy, Klin, Sheik (this list probably should be corrected by someone who's not a first time) are more likely to be among the 9 who are G's or special roles. A decent strategy for the first day would be blind-lynch one of them, even though we might force a special role into revealing himself on the first day :D
    Nice list of gs pitbull, 4 out of 5 are gs and we lynched Sheik :lol:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Hi @Fred

What do you mean I didn't take you seriously? dude at that point I allredy know Alen was a G, hence why I wrote that I could've used you as I felt it would be very hard for me to go after him alone from the very start. On the second day I didn't have a single doubt in my mind anymore.

I was just building my case too slowly thinking I have time, a noob mistake that wont happen again. If you look at my earlier posts I've openly hinted that Alen is a G, trying to see who will pick up on that and might give me a hand, but no one did. How could I've pressed Alen into a corner? every time I tried to confront him he just ignored my posts completly and not even a single C took notice.

I needed players like you or Zach who aren't blinded by Alen's magic to pull it off.

If it wasn't for my early fuck up's with the voting in the first day everything would have gone differently, it badly damaged my position with at least half the C's and they were so sure I'm a G that I only had time to try and stay alive, I was never sure about Salvo but because I knew piotrr and pitbull are C's I couldn't afford to split the "team" up if I had any chance of surviving.

When matt went after me hard ( why would you do that as the BG? ) my second mistake was assuming he is working with Alen, he did but without knowing Alen is a G. Again in my posts I've said that Alen, matt and later Klin are G's but I was so sure that when matt will turn out as a G I will have a much easier time going after Alen and Klin. I would have gone for Alen first every single time, but I've let the circumstances dictated my play I think.

I've made a few big blunders, but I don't think I was as bad as some C's might think. I did learned alot and enjoyed the game even though we lost, badly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Bro hug?

:lol:

You have no idea how much I laughed when Zach forgot to assign you a role bro. :lol:
    I'd have fucked your shit up, you know that, don't you?

Hi @Fred

What do you mean I didn't take you seriously? dude at that point I allredy know Alen was a G, hence why I wrote that I could've used you as I felt it would be very hard for me to go after him alone from the very start. On the second day I didn't have a single doubt in my mind anymore.

I was just building my case too slowly thinking I have time, a noob mistake that wont happen again. If you look at my earlier posts I've openly hinted that Alen is a G, trying to see who will pick up on that and might give me a hand, but no one did. How could I've pressed Alen into a corner? every time I tried to confront him he ignored my posts completly and not even a single C took notice.

I needed players like you or Zach who aren't blinded by Alen's magic.

If it wasn't for my early fuck up's with the voting in the first day everything would have gone differently, it badly damaged my position with at least half the C's and they were so sure I'm a G that I only had time to try and stay alive, I was never sure about Salvo but because I knew piotrr and pitbull are C's I couldn't afford to split the "team" up if I had any chance of surviving.

When matt went after me hard ( why would you do that as the BG? ) my second mistake was assuming he is working with Alen, he did but without knowing Alen is a G. Again in my posts I've said that Alen, matt and later Klin are G's but I was so sure that when matt will turn out as a G I will have a much easier time going after Alen and Klin.

I've made a few big blunders, but I don't think I was as bad as some C's might think. I did learned alot and enjoyed the game even though we lost, badly.
    You can never be sure of anyone, and yes Alen probably did ignore posts that hinted at accusing him, thats what I'd have done, that way your posts don't get that much attention. At that point, you need to re-quote your posts and force Alen to answer them, keep pushing and pushing until he gives you a reaction. If you ask me, your a bit too timid as a C, you need to be more aggressive. At one point, I actually thought you and Alen were together, until yesterday when he said that everyone should go after you.

I also sent @Salvo a message yesterday, commending him on a great G performance :D 10 minutes later Alen confessed to being a G on PM too.
    @Zacheryah , obviously picked the roles btw. The G's, the special roles, everything. Its clear as daylight. Next time leave the narrating to the pro's mate.
    I'm also sure Alen probably manipulated him in PM's.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    If I was timid, what does that make the rest of the C's ? :shifty:

I might have pushed a bit more but I was on my moblie for very long parts of the game , also taking into account that it was only my second game and that I was the most loud C by far, how can the C's win ? I can't see how the roles weren't assigned, it was one of the most un-even games you can get

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I realy appreciate the feedback mate :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice list of gs pitbull, 4 out of 5 are gs and we lynched Sheik :lol:
    And thats awasom :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)