Mafia : Immortality (5 Viewers)

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,922
    Im wondering how to play the D rightt.

Cause, if you out yourself, the BG can protect you, but what if one of the G's impersonates as a D ?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    When I was jailed and needed saving, I told lemon I was the D; salvo a confirmed G and alen a C... I just wanted him to help me immediately.

I have no idea why he then posted he was the D...

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    - No. I wanted someone from the anti-Salvo group. Kate proposed Matt and Kyle and I proposed Monco. We couldn't get Matt, but we did have luck in the draw again to get the jailer Monco, not the normal C Kyle

- Not really. But his whack did make Tomice and co super suspicious

- We didn't even pay attention to him. We knew he's a normal civilian because we knew who was investigated.

- I guess you want to know why did we whack you? No good reason. We picked Sheik because I did think he's a special role and he did deceive me by Pms into thinking that he's a special. But since he was about to be lynched, we changed to you in the last minute. We had a 1:14 chance to get the D, so we had to choose someone. Klin mentioned your name, and I accepted it.
    Love you, @Klin. High five!

tumblr_mqrzonlC0u1sd3c1co1_400.gif

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I am speaking from my more usual narrator role :D
    I know, but the win > entertainment value :D And peeps need to be more vocal and assertive in their hunt when they are Cs, if the Cs are to stand any chance at this point. And to do that you need to sniff out wolfs like Alen quick, regardless of his role.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I hope the Cs won't take the wrong conclusions from this game.

Most of them played exactly as a C should play. In this case it worked against them, but many times they won't get it wrong like they did in this game and they will indeed end up catching the Gs.
    Don't think that you made fools of yourselves and don't be more passive in the next games.

I liked how Matt, Kyle, Tomice, Piotrr and Pitbull analysed things. They did get most of them wrong, but they used logic and that's what a C should do.

Lemon on the other hand...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I won't play, unfortunately. Starting with work on Monday, and this game really exhausted me. Being a G requires too much thinking. You have to analyse all the options and it's tiresome.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I won't play, unfortunately. Starting with work on Monday, and this game really exhausted me. Being a G requires too much thinking. You have to analyse all the options and it's tiresome.
    Shut up. If you can go to Aquapark and to the mountains, you can play while working! No excuses!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Shut up. If you can go to Aquapark and to the mountains, you can play while working! No excuses!
    I'll be lynched/whacked on day 1 anyway. It always happens when I'm a G in the previous game :D

No, really. I'd play but I can't this time. You'll have more fun without me. Fred will replace me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    for future games i think that the narrator needs more discretion in removing inactives. Showing up once a day to vote is ridiculous and such players should be dropped far more often and without having to waste a day of lynching.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,940
    I'd want to, but i have have my re-exams comming up, and need to up the pace on my studying :-/

And i dont want to be useless by inactivity

- - - Updated - - -

for future games i think that the narrator needs more discretion in removing inactives. Showing up once a day to vote is ridiculous and such players should be dropped far more often.
    Its a totally legal tactic for a G.

Ideally, you dont start wich such people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)