Mafia : Immortality (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yesterday we had everything set up perfectly to lynch Matt. We put him in jail and we spread our votes in a manner which was just enough to lynch him.

Then comes Janna out of nowhere and votes Tomice :lol:

I was on my phone and I started fuming. I had to PM Klin to tell her to change. Then, like nothing happened, she changes back to Matt and gives some silly explanation how he's sending her PMs :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I didn't follow Alen. You and a few other Cs blindly proclaiming your certainty of each others roles was unfathomable, you sold yourself.
Well i followed Alen only today, firstly Lemon claiming he's the D and Alen is a confirmed C (wtf was that??) and then Soren accepting Alen's theories so i followed the D..

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
So G's, questions about your gameplay:

- Why recruit Monco of all people? Did you know he had a special role?
- Did you really think ILifeForCuddling was the D?
- What the hell was Lemon doing and what was your reaction?
- Why whack the people you did?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
For future mafia generations, really try not to kill Alen off ASAP, which does happen. He's the best part of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

No
No
LOL
Shot in the dark

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,913
    Yesterday we had everything set up perfectly to lynch Matt. We put him in jail and we spread our votes in a manner which was just enough to lynch him.

Then comes Janna out of nowhere and votes Tomice :lol:

I was on my phone and I started fuming. I had to PM Klin to tell her to change. Then, like nothing happened, she changes back to Matt and gives some silly explanation how he's sending her PMs :lol:
    I cant understand how that just went by like that. At that point, it was kinda clear salvo was a G. That should have proven that Bezzy was a G, and the D knew on day 3 that Kate was a G

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

- No. I wanted someone from the anti-Salvo group. Kate proposed Matt and Kyle and I proposed Monco. We couldn't get Matt, but we did have luck in the draw again to get the jailer Monco, not the normal C Kyle

- Not really. But his whack did make Tomice and co super suspicious

- We didn't even pay attention to him. We knew he's a normal civilian because we knew who was investigated.

- I guess you want to know why did we whack you? No good reason. We picked Sheik because I did think he's a special role and he did deceive me by Pms into thinking that he's a special. But since he was about to be lynched, we changed to you in the last minute. We had a 1:14 chance to get the D, so we had to choose someone. Klin mentioned your name, and I accepted it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    For future mafia generations, really try not to kill Alen off ASAP, which does happen. He's the best part of this game.
    Do they want to win? If yes, kill him, unless you have other more urgent priorities, but preferly kill him eventually. I mean Gs doing that as a whack, its unlikely any of these cats will go to the lenghth of lynching on their suspicion alone and argumenting a case against him, only way I see him getting lynched as a G is if D outed him, zero chance to get lynched as C.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    - No. I wanted someone from the anti-Salvo group. Kate proposed Matt and Kyle and I proposed Monco. We couldn't get Matt, but we did have luck in the draw again to get the jailer Monco, not the normal C Kyle

- We didn't even pay attention to him. We knew he's a normal civilian because we knew who was investigated.

- I guess you want to know why did we whack you? No good reason. We picked Sheik because I did think he's a special role and he did deceive me by Pms into thinking that he's a special. But since he was about to be lynched, we changed to you in the last minute. We had a 1:14 chance to get the D, so we had to choose someone. Klin mentioned your name, and I accepted it.
    :tup:

Cool, makes good sense. :)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Do they want to win? If yes, kill him, unless you have other more urgent priorities, but preferly kill him eventually. I mean Gs doing that as a whack, its unlikely any of these cats will go to the lenghth of lynching on their suspicion alone and argumenting a case against him, only way I see him getting lynched as a G is if D outed him, zero chance to get lynched as C.
    I am speaking from my more usual narrator role :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Well i followed Alen only today, firstly Lemon claiming he's the D and Alen is a confirmed C (wtf was that??) and then Soren accepting Alen's theories so i followed the D..
    It's understandable it was a frantic and exciting game in general for all of the Cs. Posts like that certainly don't help too.

So he wasn't lying then :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)