Mafia : Immortality (19 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm the one that voted for G today, you're among those who ended this game :p
Why didn't you come out yesterday after you found out Kate is a G? We'd lynch a G and Quetz would protect you.
I wanted to wait one more day, but you're right, that was a mistake.
Ffs, at first, Alen was the first person I wanted to investigate just because he's Alen. Kate was an easy choice, cause she was not that active and her votes smelled like G. Klin was the next person I wanted to investigate and I truly believed you were a G.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
C's, this was fucking terrible to read. :lol: Some of the G's were very obvious, but the C's made this impossible by so making too many stupid mistakes. And god I hate being dead from day one.

By the way, @Monco, I was spot on. :rofl:
About what, me being the J? I didn't even try to hide it, I actually wanted to somehow show it so people would at least try to accuse of something, but the game completely ended for me when I was recruited.

And of course you did, you are always spot on. :klin:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
But Tomice, I didn't even try to hide from you that I'm a G. Just like Salvo didn't try to hide from Matt, Kyle and Cuti that he's a G.

I was saying everything I had to say which at the same time would convince one of the two groups that I'm the G, and the other group that I'm a C. Salvo was doing the same, with an opposite effect for the two groups.

What actually won us the game was the fact that Tomice, Pitbull and Piotrr were convinced Salvo is a C. Everything we were doing was based around this.
Well in fact I couldn't care less if he was, I just wanted to not get lynched. I realise in retrospect that it's wrong and not how the game should be played, but it's only my second and after the boring 1st day and a half I just wanted the action

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
About what, me being the J? I didn't even try to hide it, I actually wanted to somehow show it so people would at least try to accuse of something, but the game completely ended for me when I was recruited.

And of course you did, you are always spot on. :klin:
I didn't hear any other C's suggesting you were the recruited J. :stuckup:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Sorry to my fellow Cs, this Salvo thing really set up the game for gs... Salvo explanation was just perfect, if i wouldn't notice this darealyst dude checking out pm message i wouldn't even try to defend him :sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait what? Its already over? Get outta here, like 21+ players signed up, and its over in few days? How bad is the civilians in this site? In XT the advantage is with Cs and Gs have to work HARD to get anywhere (combo of D+BG is POWERFUL), but here it seems to be walk over wins for Gs if it only takes couple of days (plus previous game Gs won too). If I knew it would be this quick and end before the weekend I would signed up :lol:

Edit: Did I get it right, the BG got lynched this game too, wtf? :D

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Also, I loved how no one picked up on my betting thing. One second I'm throwing accusations and ready to make bets for my balls, next second I don't even respond to those people who made the bet. It was so obvious I've been recruited. :lol:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Also, I loved how no one picked up on my betting thing. One second I'm throwing accusations and ready to make bets for my balls, next second I don't even respond to those people who made the bet. It was so obvious I've been recruited. :lol:
Had I been a C, I would have jumped on all of you with my "We don't tolerate these kinds of bets as mods", and that's true, we don't like them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Didn't notice it all. I figured Klin or Alen for the recruit.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I have to say that I was quite disappointed with your inactivity. I don't know how you play the game normally, but your gameplay was highly suspicious. :D
I play this way. I talked too much in my first game and got lynched, and ever since I'm very quiet. If I do post, I post a lot without saying anything.

And someone even picked up on that, I don't know who it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)