Mafia : Immortality (6 Viewers)

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,864
    I'd like to say, i fell off my chair laughing by how tomice was done by today

alen : "we know kate salvo and tomice are G's, so lets start with tomice"

everyone votes tomice : game over :d

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You were faaar from bad.
    But you need to be more direct, less scared and more optimistic. FFS, even when we had everything done and dusted some hours ago, you were scared that something will go wrong :D

Klin was really good. He played it without a single mistake. Salvo was just as good, and he'd have been even better if he wasn't absent aand asleep during most of the deadlines. Janna followed our instructions and didn't fuck up. Monco had very little to do after recruitment (we recruited him when he was in the middle of making bets with Pitbull and Tomice :lol:), but he did what he had to do.

Hats off to Zach for how he narrated the game with authority.
    And for forgetting @Fred. :lol:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    :lol: Nice one G's, I will just post what I wrote before I got jailed:

Wrote this few seconds before I was jailed, even if it wouldn't have helped those G's really had everything going their way this game :lol: :

O.K this is my version of what happend this game, you can take it or leave it as I'v allready put everything I got to get out from lynching yesterday, also I won't bother with quotes as it seems pointless right now. Any remaining C can please put aside for a moment the butthurt and consider what i'm saying.

First, we were dealt a very bad hand at start as someone here said before, pittbull or piotrr if I'm not mistaken.
    on day one the voting could have gone either way, only that those two way's were C's. Salvo being a G was a long shot as any other player and lets face it, Shiek being lynched on day one isn't really a suprise to any one, the guy will lynch himself playing 1 on 1.
    But the vote distribution was what gave the G's the driving seat. Any C with a little more thinking and a bit less eagerness should have seen that there was no way that all G's would get cought up voting for a C is such an obvious way, how can that not be clear?
    and for what? to vote sheik out? I said from day one the all the G's vote were the aimless ones and not the ones on shiek or Salvo and who was the first one to dissmiss me? Alen, and not only that, when I asked everyone and Alen specifcly if I can play this bad as a G I got no respone, that moment I already knew but there was no way for me to get more C's to belive me, even tried to strongly hint that without going all out but not even a single C showed any kind of willingness. Didn't thought I would ever say it about a mafia game but I wished I had Zacheryah with me that moment
    So I'v waited on another target.

on day two the farce went on, and again with a huge help from the C's and me included. ILFJ got himself into a corner not only by playing risky with the all D joke on day one ffs but it continued with a few very fishy posts. but the voting went Fresh way, with a final push made by klin to get pepole to vote inactives out and start with Fresh, I fell for it as some other C's did and fresh was gone. So why did they whack ILFJ? they thought he is the D? don't think so, as I said when matt and Alen tried to pin that on me, the only reason they whacked ilfj was to make us C's who voted for him before we changed to fresh and me in priticular to look even worse and split the C's right down the middle.

And it worked, for that moment on the C's were split into two groups. I was one one and unfortunately Matt was on the other.
    Matt went for me in full force, knowing I was a C naturaly I wanted to defend myself and I can't see why I should be blamed for doing just that.
    Matt and Alen went hand in hand going after me, and because I already know Alen was G in my book so was Matt. being only my second game and never being pushed into a corner before I pushed with everything I got back, not looking good enough at the big picture, and that was the most importent lesson I'm taking from this game.
    Matt being the BG and putting himself in a 1 on 1 against me made everything even easier for the G's, they can just sit back and thats what they did, just look at who barely posted during that time and you have your G's.

Since I'm going to get Jailed today most likely and lynched afterwards I guess my work here is done, hats off for the

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    C's, this was fucking terrible to read. :lol: Some of the G's were very obvious, but the C's made this impossible by so making too many stupid mistakes. And god I hate being dead from day one.

By the way, @Monco, I was spot on. :rofl:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    No, the game was confusing as hell when you have three idiot Cs blindly defending other players for no solid reason at all. The Gs couldn't have come up with a better screen for themselves.
    Following Alen didn't turn out too good though, did it? And why the fuck play with invisibility if you're a C?

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,878
    Nah man you were brilliant.
    I think i ironed out the bits i didnt knew about the rules when i started it

One thing i should have done, but tought of it to late, was when fred said that he didnt got a role, to go like "oh, i'll repm, and then add him as civilian"

But he pissed me off with his raging, so my compassionate brainsection shut itself off instead

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    But Tomice, I didn't even try to hide from you that I'm a G. Just like Salvo didn't try to hide from Matt, Kyle and Cuti that he's a G.

I was saying everything I had to say which at the same time would convince one of the two groups that I'm the G, and the other group that I'm a C. Salvo was doing the same, with an opposite effect for the two groups.

What actually won us the game was the fact that Tomice, Pitbull and Piotrr were convinced Salvo is a C. Everything we were doing was based around this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)