Mafia : Immortality (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My favorite part was how two groups of civilians were hunting eachother.

On the one side, Pitbull, Piotrr and Tomice were willing to give their life for Salvo. On the other side, Matt, Kyle and Cuti were practically doing what I wanted them to do, without being aware of that at all. Both groups thought the others are the Gs.
We had no other choice but to exploit that. We only interfered when something needed to be done, like making Matt the 2nd voting option yesterday, and to make sure that he dies, not Tomice. That way Tomice was left as the main suspect today.
Also, on day 2, we brilliantly orchestrated Fresh's death. We saw that ILFJ can't get enough votes, so we listened to Pitbull's wish, and we gave them Fresh as a voting option.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's fucking well played, Alen. After I revealed myself you made a post and I actually thought you had been recruited. But that you were a G the whole time - I had no idea.
I don't have the pathos to play this game and now I'm drunk.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lawyer come out, pretty much all the civilians were wrong, the D was bad, the BG got himself lynched and the jailer got recruited, you got nothing to be ashamed of :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
This was the best game I've played, but I was still bad :lol: I think this is my fourth time in a row as a G, and my second time in a row being blazed/about to be blazed.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You were so fucking lucky Gs it's hard to believe... And recruiting the jailer by a lucky shot :lol:

Let me quote my post from the beggining

I don't see why a normal C would turn his invisibility mode on, so in my opinion we should take a look at the users that have sth to hide:

Voller
Kate
Soren
Alen
Kyle
Klin
Fresh
Sheik
Quetz

I'm pretty sure that many of Gs are on this list, so let's pick a name..
5 out of 9 people from list were killed :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I've played with Osman before, and I was left speechless with how well his mind works at this this game, but Alen is different. He doesn't even have to think hard about something. He breaks everything down so simple it will make you look like a fool that you didn't think about it yourself first.

Props to you, Al. :beer:

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,856
    Gangsters :

-alen
    -kate
    -klin
    -salvo
    -bezzy

special role

-monco : jailer
    -soren : detective
    -matt : bodyguard
    -mr choco : lawyer

civilians

-the rest

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    This was the best game I've played, but I was still bad :lol: I think this is my fourth time in a row as a G, and my second time in a row being blazed/about to be blazed.
    You were faaar from bad.
    But you need to be more direct, less scared and more optimistic. FFS, even when we had everything done and dusted some hours ago, you were scared that something will go wrong :D

Klin was really good. He played it without a single mistake. Salvo was just as good, and he'd have been even better if he wasn't absent aand asleep during most of the deadlines. Janna followed our instructions and didn't fuck up. Monco had very little to do after recruitment (we recruited him when he was in the middle of making bets with Pitbull and Tomice :lol:), but he did what he had to do.

Hats off to Zach for how he narrated the game with authority.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I bet Lemon is a lawyer

- - - Updated - - -

And you didn't see all this coming ? :D
    No, the game was confusing as hell when you have three idiot Cs blindly defending other players for no solid reason at all. The Gs couldn't have come up with a better screen for themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)