Mafia : Immortality (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, nice game.

It might take the civilians to read the thread 3 times before they realize what happened to them, but eventually they will.

Apologies to the Cs for all the lies. Have in mind that it's nothing personal and it's how the game should be played.

Gratitude and hats off to my fellow Gs. Apart from Salvo's slip at the beginning, which almost cost him his life, everything they did afterwards was just perfect.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,826
    Confused and scared about beeing down to 13, the evil number, Soren decided he wanted to save the day, by shooting a random person.

However, the traitors had anticipated this, and from a dark corner, Klin stabbed him in the back before he could pull the trigger.

Soren has been whacked. Soren was The Detective.

It all came down to this point. The G's pulled out their guns, and reveiled who they were all along

Alen was a gangster
    Kate was a gangster and the recruiter
    klin was a gangster
    Bezzy was the crooked cop
    SALVO was a gangster
    Monco was the jailer, and was recruited

They shot the remaining civilians down, launched the ship and went back home, with in their hands, a technology of near infinite wealth

Mafia has ended. The gangsters won

(reposting so it tops the new page)

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,830
    I must say, it was amazing to see how salvo managed to escape death twice, and then totally went off the suspicious list

Apr 15, 2006
    Lol, nice game.

It might take the civilians to read the thread 3 times before they realize what happened to them, but eventually they will.

Apologies to the Cs for all the lies. Have in mind that it's nothing personal and it's how the game should be played.

Gratitude and hats off to my fellow Gs. Apart from Salvo's slip at the beginning, which almost cost him his life, everything they did afterwards was just perfect.
    I was actually gonna be more open minded towards you this game. :D Not anymore. :D

Lovely game from the G's. Kudos!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So the first day, why did you risk Salvo?
    We were forced to. Kate put an early vote on him, and it would have been very suspicious if she changed it late. We hoped Janna or Salvo will be here to save himself, but they were absent.

We were really lucky on day 1, but everything after that was well planned. You were just playing on our music. All of you :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Can't fucking believe :D I was so sure that noone else was browsing this 'who's online' page, especially noticing darealyst going through private messaging
    fucking brilliant from your side
    I did see that his friend really was online and later they were talking, it was very well-timed.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    We were forced to. Kate put an early vote on him, and it would have been very suspicious if she changed it late. We hoped Janna or Salvo will be here to save himself, but they were absent.

We were really lucky on day 1, but everything after that was well planned. You were just playing on our music. All of you :D
    I was basing it all on day 1 and it turned out to be an accident lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)