Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,743
    It's what, 8:6 now? 7:6 is motherfucking risky, I'd prefer 8:5
    Without recruitment : 9-5
    With recruitment : 8-6

In case of recruitment :
    If you fuck up the vote : 6-6 : game ends
    If you fuck up the vote, but a G is gunned down by the D : 6-5 : game lives another day.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Without recruitment : 9-5
    With recruitment : 8-6

In case of recruitment :
    If you fuck up the vote : 6-6 : game ends
    If you fuck up the vote, but a G is gunned down by the D : 6-5 : game lives another day.
    Unless the D is whacked, in which case he can't blaze the gun.

We must protect Soren and put him in jail, so he can blaze tonight. But he must send you the blaze request before he's jailed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Lol, so I am G because I votes the BG? Even though you people are forgetting that Tomice was proven to be with my help. And yeah, watch the jailer jail Soren tonight. :lol:

You people are so dumb. I wonder why we're losing this.

Tomice

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    If Kate is a confirmed G, I'd advise Soren to take an educated guess and blaze another G. It's way more likely you'll get it right alone than bunch of C's and G's discussing will get it right. We can vote Kate tomorrow if tomorrow comes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I already thought of that. Hopefully, I will be jailed.
    Just blaze Kate and vote Tomice.

Our hope is that the jailer wasn't recruited and he's not an idiot like Sheik. If the jailer is a C, he only needs to jail you and we have control over everything. We win this.

- - - Updated - - -

If Kate is a confirmed G, I'd advise Soren to take an educated guess and blaze another G. It's way more likely you'll get it right alone than bunch of C's and G's discussing will get it right. We can vote Kate tomorrow if tomorrow comes.
    You'd want that, won't you? You'd want Soren to blaze someone and accidentally miss and kill a C?

He should simply blaze Kate. She's confirmed G.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    If Kate is a confirmed G, I'd advise Soren to take an educated guess and blaze another G. It's way more likely you'll get it right than bunch of C's and G's discussing will get it right. We can vote Kate tomorrow if tomorrow comes.
    Are you for real?

You want the D to risk the gun blaze on a possible C when there is a confirmed G at this crucial stage of the game?

Please Gs, whack this guy tonight.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,751
    Vote count : post #1750

Tomice
    -salvo
    -alen
    -kate
    -gep
    -piotrr

yet to vote : bezzy, soren, lemon, tomice, pitbull, monco, mr choco, klin, kyle

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Are you for real?

You want the D to risk the gun blaze on a possible C when there is a confirmed G at this crucial stage of the game?

Please Gs, whack this guy tonight.
    Let's suppose all goes well, Tomice is a G, jailer jails Soren and he whacks Kate. There're still 4 G's left and tomorrow it's still a crucial stage of the game. What next? Soren's guess is as good as any + he doesn't have to convince other 5 persons, he can just gun down.

- - - Updated - - -

Just blaze Kate and vote Tomice.

Our hope is that the jailer wasn't recruited and he's not an idiot like Sheik. If the jailer is a C, he only needs to jail you and we have control over everything. We win this.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd want that, won't you? You'd want Soren to blaze someone and accidentally miss and kill a C?

He should simply blaze Kate. She's confirmed G.
    According to you we have like 4 or 5 confirmed G's. Soren can't miss, right? We should leave the simple G to voting, which is very complicated now that the playing ground is almost even.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Soren made a mistake yesterday. He was way too careful and wanted to stay hidden, when the right thing to do was to go public with his investigation. That way either the jailer would have jailed him, or Matt would have contacted him and protected him.

Doesn't matter. It's a lesson for the future.
    We still control this. The info about Piotrr being a C was way too valuable. Now we need all of us Cs to keep our votes on one guy. Since Tomice got the votes, we must have them on him. We can't allow a C who already voted Tomice not to show up until deadline. If that happens and we change our votes to Kate, the Gs will group themselves voting for any of the Cs, and we will lose this.

- - - Updated - - -

According to you we have like 4 or 5 confirmed G's. Soren can't miss, right? We should leave the simple G to voting, which is very complicated now that the playing ground is almost even.
    He can't if he blazes you, Tomice, Kate or Salvo.
    For that to happen though, he must be jailed now (which you clearly don't want to happen, because you'd like us to have a 8:5 ratio of Cs-Gs).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Watch, tomice will be a C.
    :lol:

You're even sweet. Well played though. You were saved for two straight days. If you win this game, it's gonna be because you played like a real team. It was too clear yesterday. You all just got lucky that Piotrr foolishly followed you and voted Matt.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    He can't if he blazes you, Tomice, Kate or Salvo.
    For that to happen though, he must be jailed now (which you clearly don't want to happen, because you'd like us to have a 8:5 ratio of Cs-Gs).
    I said I don't like 7:6, but I also don't like the D not blazing someone, you gotta bite in one finger and it still is in the hands of the J.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)