Mafia : Immortality (18 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We need the detective only to confirm which one of Klin, Janna and Piotrr is the civilian. After that we don't need the D at all. We will have all 6 gangsters. The D will practically become a normal civilian. The D must avoid the whack until he confirms who's the civilian of these three.

I'm not sure if people understand what I'm saying here, so I'll try again.
The fact that Tomice, Kate and Pitbull first saved Salvo (lynched Fresh) and later Kate, Pitbull and Salvo saved Tomice yesterday (and lynched Matt) confirms with 100% security that they are all gangsters. Not two ways about this. We have them all.

Now we need to find the remaining two Gs. They are undoubtedly hidden among those who saved Tomice yesterday and killed the BG Matt. Those three are Klin, Janna and Piotrr. Since Matt was killed with 7 votes, and there are only 6 gs (after recruitment) it's clear that 1 civilian made a wrong vote. After we locate that civilian among Klin, Piotrr and Janna, we will know that the other two are the remaining Gs.
One by one, we will lynch them all.
For all we know, you could've been recruited. How would you like the D to confirm anything without revealing his identity?

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
For all we know, you could've been recruited. How would you like the D to confirm anything without revealing his identity?
You missed Lemon saying he's the D ?

- - - Updated - - -
I believe nighttime. They can't recruit during daytime because that will completely change the current day in their favor.
The reason i ask this is that not a single G was killed, maybe they didn't recruit anyone ? And in case the recruitment request should be send during nighttime if we lynch the recruiter (Lemon said it's Salvo) they'll be unable to do this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not recruited, that's pretty obvious. If I was, I'd have been recruited tonight (I voted Tomice yesterday, not Matt) and I'd have done everything now to change my story from yesterday that Tomice, Kate, Salvo and Pitbull are the Gs.

Anyway, the D is needed only to tell us who is the C among Klin, Janna and Piotrr. I really can't see why don't you guys get this? We have the 4 gangsters and now we only need the remaining two. These two voted for Matt yesterday in order to save Tomice. But one civilian joined them and fucked up everything. Matt was killed due to that civilian vote.
After the D tells us who is the civilian among the 7 who voted Matt, we will know that the remaining 6 are the Gs. After that, we don't need the D at all (except to blaze some of the Gs and shorten the game). The ONLY info we need from the D is who among Klin, Piotrr and Janna is the C. Nothing else. If we find the C among them, we will have all the 6 Gs and we won't even need the D to tell us who are the Gs.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason i ask this is that not a single G was killed, maybe they didn't recruit anyone ? And in case the recruitment request should be send during nighttime if we lynch the recruiter (Lemon said it's Salvo) they'll be unable to do this.
If Salvo is indeed the recruiter, then they recruited someone on day 1 already. Salvo was almost lynched on day 1. They were forced to recruit if Salvo is the recruiter.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You missed Lemon saying he's the D ?
He misses a lot. I bet he sits when he pees.

Alen when you persuade people to lynch me and it turns out that I'm a civilian, will you say it was all my fault? If not, go ahead, this game is fucked anyways, the civilians just got dealt a bad hand.

Sheik the vote magnet
Fr3sh the inactive
Quetz the bodyguard who acts so suspiciously he gets lynched
Lemon (supposedly) the D
what a dream team.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Fuck it, I wrote this yesterday:

Since everything fucked up and I'm going on a three day bender ending with a festival and Roger Waters concert on sunday. I can't see us win

I'm the D and Kate is a gangster.
The only good thing about yesterday was me not investigate Matt, which was my intention - that would have been a waste. Unfortunately, I had to ask for the investigation early because I was out all evening and it turned out to be a C. I don't know if I should reveal the person since we don't know if the G's have recruited someone yet (I think they have, though). But it will help us if I reveal the person.

Vote Kate and I gunblaze someone.

Edit: The C I investigated yesterday was piotrr.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Since everything fucked up and I'm going on a three day bender ending with a festival and Roger Waters concert on sunday. I can't see us win

The only good thing about yesterday was me not investigate Matt, which was my intention - that would have been a waste. Unfortunately, I had to ask for the investigation early because I was out all evening and it turned out to be a C. I don't know if I should reveal the person since we don't know if the G's have recruited someone yet (I think they have, though). But it will help us if I reveal the person.

Thank you.

We have them all now

Tomice, Kate, Pitbull, Klin, Salvo and Janna.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

You investigated Kate, piotrr and ... ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It doesn't matter who we vote for. We have all the Gs now.
But they will group each other and outvote us if we don't vote for the same person.

Soren, since people who aren't here and might not be back by tonight already voted Tomice, we must all keep our vote on him. Change to Tomice and blaze Kate tonight.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It doesn't matter who we vote for. We have all the Gs now.
But they will group each other and outvote us if we don't vote for the same person.

Soren, since people who aren't here and might not be back by tonight already voted Tomice, we must all keep our vote on him. Change to Tomice and blaze Kate tonight.
Lemon?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You investigated Kate, piotrr and ... ?
Sheik :sergoi:
The first investigation is pretty random. I would've investigated one of the experienced players, but they didn't really reveal much the first day and like in the previous game, I was afraid they might get whacked because of the CC (just found out he can only get inel 4 times, ffs).

Sheik was acting stupid again and when he was a G he was told to post as usual. So I just hoped he might be a G.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not sure.
I think he is a C who wanted to get things moving. I wouldn't try blazing him at all, nor voting for him. We have a group of confirmed Gs (in which you are too) so we can go from there. And what Lemon said is actually true - Salvo is indeed a G and I am indeed a normal C.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not sure.
I think he is a C who wanted to get things moving. I wouldn't try blazing him at all, nor voting for him. We have a group of confirmed Gs (in which you are too) so we can go from there. And what Lemon said is actually true - Salvo is indeed a G and I am indeed a normal C.
The only way the C's can win then is if the G's whack me soon enough, because you being wrong is going to cost them the game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wait a minute...

If the Gs whack Soren tonight, which they will, he won't be able to blaze the gun.

JAILER put Soren in jail so he can't be whacked.

Soren, send a gun blaze request to Zach. Blaze Kate or Salvo. Do it before the jailer puts you in jail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)