Mafia : Immortality (19 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And how many G's did you lynch in this game? Yeah, none. Keep talking.
Dude, stick with making avatar bets and lynching Cs.

- - - Updated - - -

Klin you were also amongs the people that lynched BG, you even wrote your own theory how Quetz is a G.
And thanks to my theory, we can almost confirm that they have recruited the jailer and Tomice is a 100% G.

You're welcome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It's 8:6 right now.

If the jailer is recruited or if he makes a wrong jailing today, it's gonna be 7:6.
All the Gs will vote for the same person and hope for a silly civilian to make a mistake. If that happens it's game over because Gs win with a draw.

IF YOU ARE A CIVILIAN - vote Tomice.
Jailer - put Tomice in jail. He's a sure G so we must take a vote from the Gs.

P.S: Have in mind that at the start even the Gs will follow me on Tomice, but by the end of the day they will change votes. That's why don't start questioning your vote if at some point Tomice has +10 votes. The Gs will now vote for him too, but they will change votes later in the day. If you are a civilian, you just have to vote Tomice and keep your vote till the end, without changing it.

Ok. Alen

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Look at pirbull after the second lynch:

Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl

Kate and Pitbull as well. There claims for leaving Salvo and ILFJ respectively were that they didn;t think they were Gs. But they thought Fresh was? All at the last 10 minutes?
His reply to Matt:
I knew that Salvo wasn't a G, the first day showed that, I've been going on about that the whole evening. I didn't knew shit about Fr3sh, it's better to whack an unknown, not-active poster than a 90% sure C.
A bit later

Quetz, Kyle, Soren is my guess for the g's right now, just so that later I can say: "I told you" :p
if we lynch a recruited g, does Zach tell us that once he was a c?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look at pirbull after the second lynch:

His reply to Matt:

A bit later
No need to go deep into this, Soren.
Tomice, Kate, Salvo and Pitbull are all Gs. That's a fact.

We need to find the remaining two Gs.
Tonight we will lynch a G, which will keep us in the game. But we can't make a single mistake from now on. We have 4 Gs so far (the ones I mentioned above). In the following 4 days we will kill them all. The remaining two Gs are hidden among those who voted Matt yesterday - Klin, Janna and Piotrr. One of these three was recruited, and one is a civilian. We will need the detective to investigate one of these three, to confirm who is the civilian. After that we have it easy. We will have all 6 Gs on plate.

I know that I'm right, but it's not enough. The Cs will need to be smart here and vote for the same person. All Cs in the next 5-6 days must vote for the same person, we just must. One wrong vote from the Cs, the Gs will group themselves together and together with the wrong C vote they will outvote the rest of us.

That's why: Tomice, Kate, Salvo and Pitbull are sure Gs and we must lynch them in the next 4 days. The D must investigate Klin, Piotrr and Janna, because two of them are Gs, and one is a C. After we find the C among these three, we will know all 6 Gs.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm a C, just saying. I don't know who Alen is, but out of those 4 he mentioned we should go for Salvo first if Lemon is truly a D. If you doubt that, investigate me Lemon.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The jailer should only jail an almost confirmed G. Preferably Tomice, Kate or Salvo. That would make the Gs lose a vote tonight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We need the detective only to confirm which one of Klin, Janna and Piotrr is the civilian. After that we don't need the D at all. We will have all 6 gangsters. The D will practically become a normal civilian. The D must avoid the whack until he confirms who's the civilian of these three.

I'm not sure if people understand what I'm saying here, so I'll try again.
The fact that Tomice, Kate and Pitbull first saved Salvo (lynched Fresh) and later Kate, Pitbull and Salvo saved Tomice yesterday (and lynched Matt) confirms with 100% security that they are all gangsters. Not two ways about this. We have them all.

Now we need to find the remaining two Gs. They are undoubtedly hidden among those who saved Tomice yesterday and killed the BG Matt. Those three are Klin, Janna and Piotrr. Since Matt was killed with 7 votes, and there are only 6 gs (after recruitment) it's clear that 1 civilian made a wrong vote. After we locate that civilian among Klin, Piotrr and Janna, we will know that the other two are the remaining Gs.
One by one, we will lynch them all.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The jailer shouldn't jail him because then he can't investigate as well, and we need that investigation.
I thought D will gunblaze someone today? And if D will send investigation request before the jailing this request still counts, no?

If the lawyer was recruited we're fucked.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No need to go deep into this, Soren.
Tomice, Kate, Salvo and Pitbull are all Gs. That's a fact.

We need to find the remaining two Gs.
Tonight we will lynch a G, which will keep us in the game. But we can't make a single mistake from now on. We have 4 Gs so far (the ones I mentioned above). In the following 4 days we will kill them all. The remaining two Gs are hidden among those who voted Matt yesterday - Klin, Janna and Piotrr. One of these three was recruited, and one is a civilian. We will need the detective to investigate one of these three, to confirm who is the civilian. After that we have it easy. We will have all 6 Gs on plate.

I know that I'm right, but it's not enough. The Cs will need to be smart here and vote for the same person. All Cs in the next 5-6 days must vote for the same person, we just must. One wrong vote from the Cs, the Gs will group themselves together and together with the wrong C vote they will outvote the rest of us.

That's why: Tomice, Kate, Salvo and Pitbull are sure Gs and we must lynch them in the next 4 days. The D must investigate Klin, Piotrr and Janna, because two of them are Gs, and one is a C. After we find the C among these three, we will know all 6 Gs.
I know, but some people don't, as we have seen.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I thought D will gunblaze someone today? And if D will send investigation request before the jailing this request still counts, no?

If the lawyer was recruited we're fucked.
Hopefully, but if they blaze or investigate someone who ends up getting lynched, we'd be screwed for another investigation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)