Mafia : Immortality (21 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not defending Janna at all. But what gets this Bandwagoning chat is when the last persons votes gets a C lynched, ends up the total villan. I get that, but seriously give the last voter some slack at times.

Now I'm gonna continue to get ratted.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,663
    Thats because they are wrong, and were wrongly used in the previous game and corrected it.

This is the rule

The DETECTIVE DOES NOT get back the result of an investigation as soon as he asks, nor does he gun blaze in the middle of the day, but ONLY after the lynching and overall deadline.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,668
    The game is too much in favor of G's. Maybe even more so when there are a lot of players.

I saw we introduce the Vigilante role next game.
    No thats a bad idea.

The distribution is good as it is. Now offcourse, if the Civilians manage to lynch themselves 3 days in a row, and the gangsters manage to pick another off, also 3 days in a row, then you end up in a bad situation.

Look at the previous game that Kate narrated. We started pretty good, and if we didnt had the special roles screwing it up terribly, we would have been in for a great game.
    A vigilante, can finish off the game far to soon imo. it speeds it up by 30%

i'd say a vigilante is great for when there are 25 players

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Thats because they are wrong, and were wrongly used in the previous game and corrected it.

This is the rule
    You wrote the jailer can jail himself which he can't.

About the gun blazing - your rule:

"Guns blazing" : Once during the game, the D can chose to kill a person instead of inspecting. He will submit the name to the narrator during nighttime, and the person will be shot at the start of daytime. Once again noting, the D cannot inspect the player first, and can not inspect another player when using "guns blazing"

Dummies rule:

The Detective also has the option of using once per game the "gun's blazing" mode which allows them to kill one person they choose without knowing before hand their role. The Detective will not be able to investigate the first night after they do this as a consequence of using this mode. Afterwards their role will go back to normal. However, if the person they kill is any type of civilian, their role will immediately be revealed on the thread as a press release, blowing their cover.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    No thats a bad idea.

The distribution is good as it is. Now offcourse, if the Civilians manage to lynch themselves 3 days in a row, and the gangsters manage to pick another off, also 3 days in a row, then you end up in a bad situation.

Look at the previous game that Kate narrated. We started pretty good, and if we didnt had the special roles screwing it up terribly, we would have been in for a great game.
    A vigilante, can finish off the game far to soon imo. it speeds it up by 30%

i'd say a vigilante is great for when there are 25 players
    The vigilante can be limited to shooting only once every 2 days or by being given a limited amount of 'bullets'.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I just misunderstand the Dummies rule, but as I read it, the D can investigate one person and blaze the gun at another person the same night.
    The Detective will not be able to investigate...as a consequence of using this mode

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,672
    A few notes to clean up this mess some try to create

Detective inspects during day, gets results after daytime deadline
    OR
    Detective calls for guns blazing during the day, happens after the daytime deadline

I think this is very clear in the explenation I linked to, the dummies post from Ze, and the compedium from alen

Jailer cannot jail himself. I know the link i provided says that, but i cannot edit it since they closed the thread.
    Thats why there is a rule on the first page correcting that

So, because you were missing that, i just adjusted the size, especially for you @Søren-Krarup

This should suffice

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    It says the first night after, Zé.
    Yeah, I don't know why I wrote it like that :D
    What's so difficult to understand? To gun blaze someone, the D must send the request during night time. The person will be shot during day time. The next night time come after that, and the D can't receive any investigation results since he has gun blazed someone during the last day time. The D can then send his investigation request during the next day time, and receives the result in the next night time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the D. I know, FFS Zach :sergio: Anyways, Salvo is the recruiter and Alen is a C. Confirmed.
    You're an idiot, Lemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)