Mafia : Immortality (24 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i forgot that the deadline moved, and was out all evening unexpectedly! Guys its obvious who to go for. D get your thumb out of your fucking ass and blaze your guns tomorrow. If I was online towards deadline would have changed my vote to Tomice.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
But really, with how wrong we have been, it might be worth looking at those who have been quiet and just voting. Lemon, chocolate etc. We have one night to really get it right, otherwise we might as well give up.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Shouldn't we go for Janna ?

1.She came just before the deadline, voted Tomice
2. Received a pm from Quetz, i can imagine Quetz said her that he's the BG
3. She changed her vote to Quetz, and reported that Quetz pmed her, but didn't tell what was in this pm

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

3. She changed her vote to Quetz, and reported that Quetz pmed her, but didn't tell what was in this pm
No, we should go after you. Why? Because you were involved in killing 3 fucking civilians. You and your buddies Tomice, pitbull and Salvo. This is the first and the last time I'm playing this shit, most of the C's are so clueless about what they are doing that they wouldn't manage to find a G in a group of 6 people with all of them being the G's.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

The most expendable G? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)