Mafia : Immortality (15 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
ok, before I log off, what happens to Quetz? do I need to change my vote or not?
People who are jailed can still be lynched. They're just safe from being whacked.

It's still bogging my mind how Matt is the one who was jailed tonight.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
People who are jailed can still be lynched. They're just safe from being whacked.

It's still bogging my mind how Matt is the one who was jailed tonight.
nah, I mean how is he gonna be punished for talking while jailed? if he gets disqualified, all the people voting for Quetz are voting for a dead man

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
nah, I mean how is he gonna be punished for talking while jailed? if he gets disqualified, all the people voting for Quetz are voting for a dead man
Matt said he didn't know he was jailed before he posted that. He stopped now. His votes still count.

Was Matt jailed because he has been on Tomice and Salvo since the beginning? Does that mean that both of them are Gs? Does that mean that they recruited the jailer? Or is this what they want us to think? Damn.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Ah it's nothing. You've explained bout the Jailer situation. As I was curious too.
I am very curious and I have to admit that if we vote Quetz out at this stage and we'll find out that he's a G, that will prove that both Tomice and Salvo are Gs and they have been tricking us from the beginning. Possibly pitbull too. That's a possibility of 4 Gs revealed. That would also mean that the jailer was recruited.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds desperate. :)

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,536
    Hey jailed one, respect the rules please

Matt said he didn't know he was jailed before he posted that. He stopped now. His votes still count.

Was Matt jailed because he has been on Tomice and Salvo since the beginning? Does that mean that both of them are Gs? Does that mean that they recruited the jailer? Or is this what they want us to think? Damn.
    Just informing : Beeing jailed means you cannot vote or post. However, if you voted before getting jailed, it still counts

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    I am very curious and I have to admit that if we vote Quetz out at this stage and we'll find out that he's a G, that will prove that both Tomice and Salvo are Gs and they have been tricking us from the beginning. Possibly pitbull too. That's a possibility of 4 Gs revealed. That would also mean that the jailer was

Sounds desperate. :)
    really? thats what you could come up with? now thats desperet

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,538
    Vote count : post #1536

Salvo
    -lemon
    -quatzacoatl

Tomice
    -Alen
    -monco
    -mr choco
    -klin
    -kyle

Kate
    -Cuti
    -gep

Quetzalquatl
    -Salvo
    -tomice
    -piotrr
    -Kate
    -pitbull
    -bezzy.

Jailed
    -quatzacoatl

yet to vote : soren

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)