Mafia : Immortality (19 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
im still on mobile for now,ffs isnt this the sadest group of C ever.

you guys refuse to help yourselvs, I just dont get it. they say to your face they gonna vote you all and you try and play nice, wtf?
I will get home in a few a will try to get some sense in to you but iM not optimistic at the moment ty

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,385
    Vote count : post #1382

Salvo
    -quetzacoatl

Kyle
    -pitbull

Tomice
    -Alen

Kate
    -Cuti

Quetzalcoalt
    -Salvo

Cuti
    -Kate

yet to vote : 10 players

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    It's between Tomice and Pitbull for me due to the reasons I explained earlier. It have never been this obvious. If one of them is a G, then the other is one too. Can Cs be that desperate? Never have I experienced that in previous games.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    If you're right, then Tomice is a sure C, because I am a C. And I think the game would be better if more C's came here and argued their position like I and Tomice do, although it is pretty fun at the moment anyways, I had a good laugh yesterday :D We have to get a G today though or it's all downhill.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    meh, if a C gets voted out, it's because he couldn't convince the civilians that he's a c, there are ways to do that. so far we've got Sheik and Fr3sh lynched, both terrible players who I'd rather see on the G team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    If you're right, then Tomice is a sure C, because I am a C. And I think the game would be better if more C's came here and argued their position like I and Tomice do, although it is pretty fun at the moment anyways, I had a good laugh yesterday :D We have to get a G today though or it's all downhill.
    This game is in the D's hand right now. If his investigation went bad yesterday, then it is exactly as you said.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    so far the D has had 2 nights to investigate, right?
    I fear one night may've been vasted on ILFJ who's now dead (as a self proclaimed hero lol). If the second vote is wasted too and we got nothing.. God help us all.
    maybe the D is afraid that the jailer, who was inactive on first day, will screw him over

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    Tomice.

He knows why I'm doing this, we talked about it in PM's, he's a nice guy, but he fucked up badly twice in a row by saving Salvo so shamelessly, I don't know how blind you have to be to not see those 2 are G's. Also, we saw how all those people saved Salvo, now lets see how they are going to save Tomice and if it's the same people.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    It's between Tomice and Pitbull for me due to the reasons I explained earlier. It have never been this obvious. If one of them is a G, then the other is one too. Can Cs be that desperate? Never have I experienced that in previous games.
    Tomice changed his vote before the deadline twice in a row. Would he do this as a G? Is he really such a noob player?

I see there are two groups now
    Salvo-Tomice-pitbull
    and
    Klin-Alen-Kyle-Quetz

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,398
    Vote count : post #1396

Salvo
    -quetzacoatl

Kyle
    -pitbull

Tomice
    -Alen
    -monco

Kate
    -Cuti

Quetzalcoalt
    -Salvo

Cuti
    -Kate

yet to vote : lemon, kyle, gep, monco, piotrr, klin, bezzy, soren, mr choco

Voting is closing at 23.00CET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)