Mafia : Immortality (12 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So if they were actually Gs (assuming Salvo is C) they would never have moved because they simply could have let it be between Salvo and ILFJ (who is now confirmed C) no? If salvo was C that woulod have been a win win situation for the Gs already.
Yup

What's the connection between today's and yesterday's voting. Those who saved Salvo today and yesterday. Are they the same people?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
ok, I'm off. my case for the time being lies in my belief that Salvo's a C, which is well documented in my numerous posts, it wasn't like I suddenly jumped, all evening I waited for c's to come online and in the end there wasn't enough time to join forces and vote someone really suspicious. now I've lost all my credibility :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ok, I'm off. my case for the time being lies in my belief that Salvo's a C, which is well documented in my numerous posts, it wasn't like I suddenly jumped.
You and Piotrr know it as the gospel truth? That's the worst excuse for a strategy i've ever seen in this game. you're either blatantly a G or a fucking idiot. knowing you though it's hard to determine.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yup

What's the connection between today's and yesterday's voting. Those who saved Salvo today and yesterday. Are they the same people?
Yes, it's me. :sergio:
You and Piotrr know it as the gospel truth? That's the worst excuse for a strategy i've ever seen in this game. you're either blatantly a G or a fucking idiot. knowing you though it's hard to determine.
I never said i know or believe he's a C, i said his story was true and he did nothing suspicious for me.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Yesterday:

Go for Sheik everyone!
Today:

Btw, probably, both Salvo and ILFJ are Cs. Did you notice how Fr3sh's behavior was in the previous game when he was a G? Exactly.

We either lose a possible G, or an inactive C who's helpless.

Fine, fuck it. we wont lynch ILFJ anyway. Fresh. Don't think Salvo is a G,
I will eat my own balls if Salvo and Tomice aren't G's. You can put that as a quote in your signature.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
There was once a game were 20 peeps signed up just to fool me, I was the only one who thought it was a real game, chasing Gs and trying to reason with Cs that were acting uncharacterstically bizzare. Thats what happens when you piss off ppl in this game to such a degree :D
That is amazing.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Either the D starts blazing guns on the G's from tommorow or at least gives us some information from his investigations, or he should be raped after the game when his role is revealed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)