Mafia : Immortality (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
During the evening, the second reconteam was buzy trying to find out alternative ways to stop the black plague from awakening.
Suddenly, Fr3sh slipped and crashed into a teammate, who nearly fell down a ledge.
The crew saw this diffrent, thinking he was amongst the gangsters, and trew him down instead

Fr3sh has been lynched. Fr3sh was a civilian
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Salvo's on the chopping block, i leave for 20 minutes and it's fresh, an obviously horrible decision for anyone who is actually a C, that gets lynched. :lol:

Kate, Tomice and Pitbull wtf was that? You all change vote in the last 10 minutes?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Tomorrow go for fucking Tomice.

Even if Salvo's not a G, Tomice could always say that if we thought he was trying to protect Salvo as a G, go for Salvo first to confirm he's a G. In that way, if Salvo's a C, the suspicion would be dropped, while he actually eliminated 2 Cs.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Salvo went Fresh, who had less votes than ILFJ. He had to know that others were going to come and vote Fresh.

- - - Updated - - -
As if the death of archeologist fr3sh wasent enough, the recon team decided to head back to the ship.
Suddenly, iliveforjuve fell in a pool of water, to be killed by the tentacle that lurked inside.
Was it on purpose, or an accident ?

Iliveforjuve was whacked. Iliveforjuve was a civilian
Well i fucking knew ILFJ was a C in the end, I honestly thought he may have a special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)