-klin
    -cuti
    -pitbull

Piotrr
    -soren

Jailed !
    -alen

yet to vote : fr3sh
    Poll : PM Zacheryah about your ideal daytime deadline. This poll is not visual and will end at todays daytime deadline.
    Alen is jailed, he cannot post or vote.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    What if he doesn't think I'm a G? Salvo is most likely a C so we're playing this shit wrong.
    Well Soren voting for piottr is pointless, piotrr is not gonna get lynched in 20 minutes with that weak ass argument. Salvo is most likely a C (or we got a group of careless/impotent G's) and saving him would take voting for someone who already has at least 1-2 votes.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Well Soren voting for piottr is pointless, piotrr is not gonna get lynched in 20 minutes with that weak ass argument. Salvo is most likely a C (or we got a group of careless/impotent G's) and saving him would take voting for someone who already has at least 1-2 votes.
    Claudio must be a normal C. A special role or a D won't say what he did yesterday.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I don't really know and that will make my choice look bad. He's hard to read.
    You're not the hero type huh? :D I agree with Alen on that one, C's scared about being wrong is ruining the game for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Claudio must be a normal C. A special role or a D won't say what he did yesterday.
    there's also quetz, cuti and fresh (who you consider innocent I guess if that's your case against piottr)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    You're not the hero type huh? :D I agree with Alen on that one, C's scared about being wrong is ruining the game for them.

- - - Updated - - -

there's also quetz, cuti and fresh (who you consider innocent I guess if that's your case against piottr)
    My case against him is his voting and his different game play in this game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Goddamn this is a fucking borefest. I can't believe I was in a hurry to come to this shit.

The inactives are ruining this game. We definitely have to do something about this in our next game. 2 days without voting isn't big of a punishment to encourage activity in mafia.

Fr3sh

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Goddamn this is a fucking borefest. I can't believe I was in a hurry to come to this shit.

The inactives are ruining this game. We definitely have to do something about this in our next game. 2 days without voting isn't big of a punishment to encourage activity in mafia.

Fr3sh
    You serious? what a vote for Fresh gonna do?

Not to mention you got zero on him beside being inactive

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,100
    Vote count : post #1098

Salvo
    -quetz
    -lemon
    -kate
    -kyle
    -gep
    -monco
    -iliveforjuve

Cuti
    -mr choco

Fr3sh
    -piotrr
    -bezzy
    -klin

Quetzalcoalt
    -salvo

Iliveforjuve
    -tomice
    -cuti
    -pitbull

Piotrr
    -soren

Jailed !
    -alen

yet to vote : fr3sh
    Poll : PM Zacheryah about your ideal daytime deadline. This poll is not visual and will end at todays daytime deadline.
    Alen is jailed, he cannot post or vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)