Mafia : Immortality (2 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just a small step. Salvo still is the big favorite today. If he turns out to be a C, you're as good as dead tomorrow though.
Man, odds always were they were both Cs. I said that from the beginning when I suggested going for a draw.
Well you'd have lead the parade of lynching C's on two consecutive days, you'd be the Gangster employee of the month.
Lol, I'd like to take that credit, but you people aren't sheep and were quite happy to vote those two. Didn't require much convincing.

Until just now I was beginning to think Salvo wasn't a G anymore, then I see a bunch of people now voting ILFJ on a whack basis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Man, odds always were they were both Cs. I said that from the beginning when I suggested going for a draw.
Lol, I'd like to take that credit, but you people aren't sheep and were quite happy to vote those two. Didn't require much convincing.

Until just now I was beginning to think Salvo wasn't a G anymore, then I see a bunch of people now voting ILFJ on a whack basis.
Glad to see someone is actually thinking :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Salvo

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It's not gonna be so bad if I die today, I'll get to be a little more inactive so more Dexter for me and also, the C's get humiliated yet again.

If I were a G I would've continued with the lie but I was just trolling.
Aren't you the padoin of mafia games? a real team player :hellyes:

And what trolling in mafia games gonna achieve? thats right, getting lynching by us noob C's. It's on you mate not me

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
->Quetz
People are sheep, the Salvo vote today proves that, you vote him and then Lemon votes without any explanation and bunch of other people jump in. You are less responsible for Sheik, but still the number one influential person who made it a draw. If Salvo is a C, those voting for him today are in very big danger in the days after.

The deadline sucks and (I'm saying this as a first timer), Zach is the worst narrator I've ever seen. Fucks up the role distribution, forgets Fred and then tells him to fuck off basically, messes up vote count in a crucial moment yesterday, drags the game by needlessly putting the deadline very late. I liked the story though :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You are the padoin of mafia games, a real team player :hellyes:

And what trolling in mafia games gonna achive? thats right, getting lynching by us noob C's. It's on you mate not me
Let's see who the Padoin is when I'm dead and it's revealed I'm a C. You'll probably get lynched after me since you're taking so much interest in lynching a C.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If it didn't look like they're trying to save Salvo, I'd go for Alen or Cuti.

ALen changed to ILFJ with no explanation after targeting me for a lame reason for so long. Yet, it's hard to see Alen being so amateur. Maybe he underestimates us.

BOth Cuti's votes were him agreeing with others accusing on weak grounds, yet he seemed firm in his stance.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Let's see who the Padoin is when I'm dead and it's revealed I'm a C. You'll probably get lynched after me since you're taking so much interest in lynching a C.
If I was I would've voted for Salvo

And it's not personal, Why do I have to keep saying that? you got the best case working against you imo, and I'm voting by that. you telling to trust you being a C or whatever has no bearing here,sorry.
My theory about you being a G is backed up by posts you made not me, if you get lynched and are a C it's your fault cause you played bad

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If it didn't look like they're trying to save Salvo, I'd go for Alen or Cuti.

ALen changed to ILFJ with no explanation after targeting me for a lame reason for so long. Yet, it's hard to see Alen being so amateur. Maybe he underestimates us.

BOth Cuti's votes were him agreeing with others accusing on weak grounds, yet he seemed firm in his stance.
Add in Piotr and yesterday's sudden vote swaying to Sheik. That numerous people have tried to save Salvo is far more suspicious then the mobile phone incident.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If I was I would've voted for Salvo

And it's not personal, Why do I have to keep saying that? you got the best case working against you imo, and I'm voting by that. you telling to trust you being a C or whatever has no bearing here,sorry.
My theory about you being a G is backed up by posts you made not me, if you get lynched and are a C it's your fault cause you played bad
If I get lynched it's because you started your theory with whack arguments so don't blame it on me son.

It's just funny that you think you're so clever.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Add in Piotr and yesterday's sudden vote swaying to Sheik. That numerous people have tried to save Salvo is far more suspicious then the mobile phone incident.
Salvo was very easy to save yesterday, he was on 3 votes all day long, if the g's cared for him they'd have ensured it's either a no lynch or sheik without exposing themselves (all it'd take would be a good argument + one, maximum two votes in the right direction), but they let him go to lynch-lottery.

What's suspicious is all the Salvo-voting people creating back-doors for themselves to walk out of tomorrow.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yep. I'm gonna have a look back and see who "saved" Salvo (besides me lol)

Not protecting ILFJ, but the people who jump on likely meaningless incidents like ILFJ and the D thing, look more suspicious than ILFJ himself. If you know him outside the mafia game, it just seems like something he would do, so I didn't take it on.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Salvo was very easy to save yesterday, he was on 3 votes all day long, if the g's cared for him they'd have ensured it's either a no lynch or sheik without exposing themselves, but they let him go to lynch-lottery.
True. They had to decide whether it was better to risk the 50-50 of losing him, or risk exposing themselves (if he's a G). I think they would've gone for saving him 100% and tried to play it off after as unlucky that they went for Sheik the C.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gep isn't as active as in the last game when he was a C (15 posts in 2 days in this game, 36 posts in first two days of Tuz-seidon as a C).
We're the 2nd day in and that's your best excuse on me where I've clearly stated I've been at work all day today.

As you were I guess.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,058
    Vote count : post #1058

Salvo
    -quetz
    -lemon
    -kate
    -kyle
    -gep
    -monco
    -iliveforjuve

Cuti
    -mr choco

Fr3sh
    -piotrr
    -bezzy

Quetzalcoalt
    -salvo
    -pitbull

Iliveforjuve
    -tomice
    -klin
    -cuti

Jailed !
    -alen

yet to vote : soren, fr3sh
    Poll : PM Zacheryah about your ideal daytime deadline. This poll is not visual and will end at todays daytime deadline.
    Alen is jailed, he cannot post or vote.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    We're the 2nd day in and that's your best excuse on me where I've clearly stated I've been at work all day today.

As you were I guess.
    Well you didn't just become employed right? :D I guess you had work in the first game too, it's just that either you were more psyched for that game or chose a different strategy, which points to different role, nothing personal.
    I work too, that's why the deadline sucks for me, 5-6 hours of sleep is not enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)