Mafia : Immortality (10 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Out of the Salvo votes I'm really suspicious about Kyle, Quetz and Gep. After the re-roling Kyle tried really hard to accent that now he's not a G, Quetz started the trend against Salvo and Gep isn't as active as in the last game when he was a C (15 posts in 2 days in this game, 36 posts in first two days of Tuz-seidon as a C).

- - - Updated - - -

Cs can see who Gs are by who they are PMing frequently, just as Gs can see if a C is PMing the narrator. Alen ruined a whole game that way once :lol:

And why do you think Matt is suspicious?
Because yesterday at first he voted for Salvo and at the last moment jumped to Sheik, creating a draw and today he's using the situation and voting for the one that survived (and still attracts good number of votes). If both Salvo and Sheik are C's (I think they are), it's just what I'd do as a G.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd create a skype group or a chat room if I was a G, but that's a good point Kate, sounds very suspicious.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Because yesterday at first he voted for Salvo and at the last moment jumped to Sheik, creating a draw and today he's using the situation and voting for the one that survived (and still attracts good number of votes). If both Salvo and Sheik are C's (I think they are), it's just what I'd do as a G.
I had thought that Quetz leaped on Salvo because Salvo leaped on him, which seemed like a good tactic on Sal's part to get people looking elsewhere and buy him another day. But you do make a good point.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I don't know how Kate usually plays cause it's the first game i play with her, but she's also not so helpful. She's sticked to the Salvo vote for two days.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I don't know how Kate usually plays cause it's the first game i play with her, but she's also not so helpful. She's sticked to the Salvo vote for two days.
I'd change my vote, but honestly I don't know of a better candidate right now. Matt sounds like a good option, but so does Sal.

Who should I vote for? Matt? Fresh? ILFJ? Zach?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I like how I'm a good option, but you're taken Kate.

But really, are you all convinced by Alen's theory? Some of you may be, and some of you are hiding behind it, but there's really nothing to it. Forget it's Alen that said it and think again.

Btw, was the deadline changed like proposed?

- - - Updated - - -

Because yesterday at first he voted for Salvo and at the last moment jumped to Sheik, creating a draw and today he's using the situation and voting for the one that survived (and still attracts good number of votes)
False, wagoner. I started the Salvo vote.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I like how I'm a good option, but you're taken Kate.

But really, are you all convinced by Alen's theory? Some of you may be, and some of you are hiding behind it, but there's really nothing to it. Forget it's Alen that said it and think again.

Btw, was the deadline changed like proposed?
Alen changed his vote to ILFJ before he got jailed btw

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Watch out, the G's are trying to accuse me.

Tomice might be a G trying to get me killed but I doubt it, he's probably a C and he doesn't have a clue.
From the guy who said he is the D :disagree:

Not to mention your post saying sorry to shiek that you didn't came back in time to save him even though you voted for him

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Says the guy who said he is the D :disagree:

Not to menstion your post saying sry to shiek that you didn't came back in time to save him even though you voted for him
I didn't actually believe Sheik was a G but voted for him to mess with him but I had to leave with my bro and came back late.

- - - Updated - - -

From the guy who said he is the D :disagree:

Not to mention your post saying sorry to shiek that you didn't came back in time to save him even though you voted for him
Anyways, how does that make me a G?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)