Mafia : Immortality (4 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Last words: I falsely hinted to Alen through PMs that I was a C with a special role. It could be possible that he is a G and asked his fellow G's to control voting and lynch me. In that case, some of the people who voted for me might be G's. I hope you go after them.

Ciao!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Holy shit! Well that was close. I had a feeling Sheik was just a C. Guys i implore you all to look at voting patterns now, we have a bit to go off, I'm only getting votes for that pm thing, I understand a stab in the dark but we have more now. Everyone will get away with voting sheik because let's vote for sheik because it's sheik! Let's look at who instigated that, the more I think about it I think Quetz. I need to look through more carefully though.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hmm, i thank Piotrr for looking at the situation with some sense. I still find ILFJ's little I'm the D thing suspicious. Perhaps more so than the votes. It's just so easy to do that, then say oh I'm joking! Hopefully they jailer is more active also.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Quetz evened out the votes quite late on, this whole thing of purposely doing a tie got us in some trouble. It means the G's can mask their votes and get rid of on of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)