Mafia : Immortality (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Game will resume as it was. Please continue

Fred, please leave this thread or i'll have a mod remove you

Anything else, PM me.

Thanks for your understanding
So thats it, you won;t take any responsibility for fucking this all up? No, i will not leave this thread, you need to own up to yourself and admit what a shit job you've done. You fuck up and then you have the audacity to tell me i should have checked the lists before?

Never have i seen such a failure, like i said before, if you had an ounce of integrity, you'd give the narrator role to someone else. You've fucked up enough already.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So thats it, you won;t take any responsibility for fucking this all up? No, i will not leave this thread, you need to own up to yourself and admit what a shit job you've done. You fuck up and then you have the audacity to tell me i should have checked the lists before?

Never have i seen such a failure, like i said before, if you had an ounce of integrity, you'd give the narrator role to someone else. You've fucked up enough already.
You should've checked the updated list, Fred.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #457
    Vote count

No Lynch
    -lemon
    -salvo
    -mr choco

Salvo
    -voller
    -monco
    -pitbull
    -fr3sh
    -kate

klin
    -gep

Mr choco
    -cuti

Voller
    -Sheik

Gep
    -alen

Sheik
    quetz

yet to vote : klin, bezzy, soren, king arturo, tomice, iliveforjuve, piotrr

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Dumb vote distribution. Salvo, who went to sleep and can't defend himself, and No Lynch.

I'd be willing to see if folks will try to help Salvo, though. I doubt they will.

I'll try something new:
    Soren

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)