Mafia game sign up - 3rd game (8 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You are from the US, right? Kate, who is narrating the game, is Canadian so time zones shouldn't be too big an issue. Deadline is at 21.00 CET (2 hours and 22 minutes ago). You seem to be pretty active so you should definitely sign up! :tup:
Okay, about how often do you have to check in per day though? I've been active the past few days since business has been slow at work so I've been getting some extra days off, but they can change my schedule back to normal whenever they feel like it. So I'm just worried if I have to check in several times a day that on some days I won't be able to do that.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Okay, about how often do you have to check in per day though? I've been active the past few days since business has been slow at work so I've been getting some extra days off, but they can change my schedule back to normal whenever they feel like it. So I'm just worried if I have to check in several times a day that on some days I won't be able to do that.
At least show up a few hours before deadline and whenever you can. You already got 216 posts, I don't think it's gonna be an issue for you.

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #89
    You only need to vote one time each day so that is enough, and there is most activity around deadline. So if you have time to check the thread and read up on the activity around deadline, then that's more than enough. And of course, for most members there are days where we only have time to squeeze in a vote.

We need 4 people now, so hopefully. :)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    1. Völler
    2. Klin
    3. DelPiero84
    4. Kyle
    5. Nzoric
    6. Salvo
    7. Mr Chocolate
    8. Lemon318
    9. Fred
    10. IliveForCuddling
    11. Fr3sh
    12. Ford Prefect
    13. Tomic

- - - Updated - - -

Come on @Monco @Mark @ZoSo @Gep @Søren Krarup @Hustini @Quetzalcoatl @Ragazza @X

Time to join!
    I like the way you beg, boy.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    You still have plenty of posts here each day. :stuckup:

Monco
    99% of them are random and stupid and this game ain't no joke. You either way are a serious gangsta or no gangsta at all. And my internet and laptop here in Italy is too slow and annoying to be a serious gansgsta.

In conclusion, thank you, but no, so fuck you. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)