Mafia, anyone? (32 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm now starting a new thread. I will give you the roles right after that.

Hoori:
5 gangsters (3 normal ones, 1 recruiter, 1 crooked cop)
14 civilians (10 normal ones, 1 detective, 1 jailer, 1 lawyer, 1 bodyguard)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I actually think it's better to make it 4 gangsters and 15 civilians so when the Gs recruit a civilian it will be 5 vs 14?
Hoori, what do you think is better?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I actually think it's better to make it 4 gangsters and 15 civilians so when the Gs recruit a civilian it will be 5 vs 14?
Hoori, what do you think is better?
That defenitely is better, it increases the odds too much to Gs if its 5-14, its less then 1 out of 3 in Gs (preferable its 1-4, but the special roles change that balance a bit), in this game, the civilians numbers go down FAST, and they dont have the added bonus the G does of knowing eachother and cordinating (though game in general is skewed to civilians side).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didn't understand :(

Game takes place in this thread?
Yes it does, everything out in the open takes place in this thread, voting, narrators story (his announcement of verdicts/actions), posts to argue points/suspect others, and so on. Anything else is done in PMs if you wish, to scheme/find allies/weed out suspects.

Ask whatever you want to know before it starts, if I or someone like Hoori explains in the middle of the game, that may be used against us by paranoid mofos, as a ruse to try to appear as a civilian by helping out others etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)