Mafia, anyone? (21 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hoori will play for sure. Sab is definitely playing if she doesn't have exams. Lets wait till tomorrow morning and collect more players.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Will you play this game? It's silly if you don't play only because you made a mistake in the last game. We all made the same or even more stupid mistakes. I saved a gangster from being lynched when I was the bodyguard.
Relax, I already said I wanted to play.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Didnt say I'm in, and no point taking names without a narrator decided (and no, dont want to do it).
I will be the narrator then. I haven't narrated since game one and it's the right time to retire after owning your civilian asses in the last game. :D

Alen (narrator)

1. Kate
2. Osman
3. Dru
4. Sheik
5. Janna
6.Motörhead
7.Trequartista
8. Buck F
9. Red
10. Fake Melo
11. Nate
12. TWW
13. Kyle

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No handpicking the roles for maximum fun Alen, make it totally random poll selection (even if it means Janna as detective :D). And the rules is basically as it says on the dummy thread. But mainly day 1 when there is no voting, no other actions happend either, including detective investigating. And when the detective decides to use his gunblazing, he cant investigate for that night.

And whoever signs up needs to understand the basic rules and that more active you are = more fun. Simplez. Plus no proving your role/innocence by making the PM you got from narrator public, or sending it to others in PM, easy way out = cheating.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No handpicking the roles for maximum fun Alen, make it totally random poll selection (even if it means Janna as detective :D). And the rules is basically as it says on the dummy thread. But mainly day 1 when there is no voting, no other actions happend either, including detective investigating. And when the detective decides to use his gunblazing, he cant investigate for that night.

And whoever signs up needs to understand the basic rules and that more active you are = more fun. Simplez. Plus no proving your role/innocence by making the PM you got from narrator public, or sending it to others in PM, easy way out = cheating.
Yup, hat pick it will be for sure.

Also, the special roles can always consult me, as a narrator, about their powers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)