Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's ok for a G to try to confuse others. But if it turns out that the BG told two others that he's the BG, as I think is the case, then what else can be done?

- - - Updated - - -

I am not. I'm all for it, but I'm looking at things from their perspective and if Matt gets a lot of votes, so will Snobist and that's what I am trying to stop.
Just vote for me in this situation. That's the best solution.
He goes public with it and proves himself? Like last game? The question here is how the fvck is a 2nd guy claiming to be the BG, and we alright with it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, since I'm being lynched...

Snobist and I really had that PM exchange from yesterday. He did tell me that he is the BG and later confirmed it here.
Snobist made a plan to come out as the jailer, but I was told about the plan after he came out and told you that I told him to do it. Perhaps he thinks I told him, because my "conversation" with Snobist was via ALC.
When you all started finding his stupid plan suspicious and started voting for him, I couldn't allow the risk that he's indeed the BG, which I still believe he is, and I had to tell you to vote for me instead.
For two days in a row that kid is a magnet for votes with everything he says. I can't do much about him except prove my civilian role by getting lynched.

As far as I see it, Matt is a G, Snobist the BG. If Matt is a G, look into Tomice.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,308
    Mr Chocolate (2) - Klin, Quetz, ,
    Quetz (3) - ALC, Alen, Ronn
    Alen (7) - GordoDeCentral, Snobist, radekas, kappa96, Fr3sh, Mr Chocolate, campionesidd
    Snobist (2) - ILFJ, Kyle, ,

king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

---
    Tomice is in jail and his vote does not count.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    He goes public with it and proves himself? Like last game? The question here is how the fvck is a 2nd guy claiming to be the BG, and we alright with it.
    Snobist is a perfect person to come out as fake BG because he causes just enough confusion with it with the deniability of its just snobist being snobist.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't make sense. Why would a G contact Alen (C) and presumably ALC?

- - - Updated - - -

You're doing fuck all, all game actually.
    Yea cause its the morning here and im at fucking work like i mentioned before the game started. if mafia payed my bills i would give it prioirity.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I hoped that we'd vote Mr. Chocolate, the lawyer would save him and then the D would do his job.

But then Snobist decided to say that he's the jailer :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)