Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (5 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Let's think about it.

If we lync Matt and he's the BG then ALC is an obvious G after his campaign in the last hour which seems to have no grounds. In that scenario we lose the BG and get one G but do we have any clues about other Gs? Everyone who votes for Quetz besides ALC will be the target tomorrow and lynching Matt would take like 5-6 votes probably. Only ALC is campaigning hard. Therefore the rest of Gs will not be seen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Let's think about it.

If we lync Matt and he's the BG then ALC is an obvious G after his campaign in the last hour which seems to have no grounds. In that scenario we lose the BG and get one G but do we have any clues about other Gs? Everyone who votes for Quetz besides ALC will be the target tomorrow and lynching Matt would take like 5-6 votes probably. Only ALC is campaigning hard. Therefore the rest of Gs will not be seen.
We can't lynch a possible BG today.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,291
    Mr Chocolate (2) - Klin, Quetz, ,
    Quetz (3) - ALC, Alen, Ronn
    Alen (7) - GordoDeCentral, Snobist, radekas, kappa96, Fr3sh, Mr Chocolate, campionesidd
    Snobist (2) - ILFJ, Kyle, ,

king Ale and Osman are yet to vote.

---
    Tomice is in jail and his vote does not count.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    With so many players telling others in PM what their role is, I don't see the point to play this anymore. I just hope the D didn't tell anyone, or he'll be whacked.
    What other players are pming eachother their roles? And bit funny to say this? When you allways liked to fvck with ppl in pms, and been the one in snobist head in pms? (And vice versa).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So just to be clear, you are saying that Snobist is the BG, Matt was investigated last night and he is a G, right?
    Snobist is the BG, Matt is a G, I don't know if he was investigated or not. There is probably a reason why Matt did what he did. Then again, I see no reason why Snobist told me that he's the BG.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Snobist is the BG, Matt is a G, I don't know if he was investigated or not. There is probably a reason why Matt did what he did. Then again, I see no reason why Snobist told me that he's the BG.
    Then why the fvck are you against ppl voting for Matt?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What other players are pming eachother their roles? And bit funny to say this? When you allways liked to fvck with ppl in pms, and been the one in snobist head in pms? (And vice versa).
    It's ok for a G to try to confuse others. But if it turns out that the BG told two others that he's the BG, as I think is the case, then what else can be done?

- - - Updated - - -

Then why the fvck are you against ppl voting for Matt?
    I am not. I'm all for it, but I'm looking at things from their perspective and if Matt gets a lot of votes, so will Snobist and that's what I am trying to stop.
    Just vote for me in this situation. That's the best solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)